Sign in to follow this  
repfar

Best dealer for grand carrera calibre 36rs

repfar

hello!!

Can someone tell me a very good dealer for a tag heuer grand carrera calibre 36rs (stainless steel)

I want the replica seems like the original

thebaron

RwBrH2e.jpg

I'm not familiar with Tags, but I'd recommend using the search tool to read the posts about the watch you're interested in. The answer has probably already been discussed in an older thread. Welcome

Gbkirsch

Really easy to find the info you seek without making your first post a question. Hope you like it here, lots to search and find, too much to tell you about..good luck and read everything the site has to offer...

TheSav
hello!!

Can someone tell me a very good dealer for a tag heuer grand carrera calibre 36rs (stainless steel)

I want the replica seems like the original

yeah, welcome to the forum. Not!

Wriggles

Great first post, really really really great to have you join

WebWind

Not the best first post , but welcome to RWG.

List of our trusted dealers is HERE.

DG335

I often look at the Mrs and imagine her as a Claudia Schiffer replica and then remember i was scammed a long time ago...You can never get the replica the exact match.

Hope that helps :-)

Stuvetjee

God dammed stop with this kinda threads!!!

Paul-H

I often look at the Mrs and imagine her as a Claudia Schiffer replica and then remember i was scammed a long time ago...You can never get the replica the exact match.

Hope that helps :-)

That made me spit my coffee out!!

Then I looked at my other half and thought "shit, he's right!!"

elena

I got mine from Toro. The watch is not perfect, but I like it.

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk HD

mroll320

Nicely done, first reply that's not rude. Thought this was supposed to be a friendly place?

jeffw69

Nicely done, first reply that's not rude. Thought this was supposed to be a friendly place?

Actually the very first reply by thebaron was not rude.

How many times do you think the members here should answer the same damn question?

This IS a friendly place with a low tolerance level for laziness and the inability to do at least a minimal search.

DG335

It is, lighten up...but if you ask a stupid question without at least spending 5 mins on the search button then you'll get a few beamers back..

nev848

To be honest there are many decent friendly guys on this site and you will find them as I have. The rest you can play with and have fun. :)

black263

Hi and welcome. Problem is we get several posts like this most days, and after the first couple of hundred it kinda wears thin. All forums have their own individual protocols for behaviour, and no matter which one you join, you should first have a look to see how to behave. Otherwise, it's a bit like turning up for a job interview at a law firm, wearing shorts and a Hawaii shirt. You stand out as someone who hasn't done the homework. On this forum, to get along really well, first post an introduction at http://www.rwg.bz/board/index.php?showforum=6 and then , read these http://www.rwg.bz/board/index.php?showtopic=7456. If you have a question, try the search button first and only if you can't find the answer, post a question. Generally the search works. In your case, using "Tag Grand Carrera Calibre 36" throws up 86 different threads to consider. So, can I suggest you introduce yourself properly, do your research, and then if you need help, by all means ask.