Sign in to follow this  
ATEspo

Kuvarsit 312O - just landed

Pob

Nice watch mate, but i must admit those PAMs all look the same to me lol

ALE7575

Looks amazing, I love it. What movement are in these?

KW started fitting these PAM 312 with A7750 decorated movement

At this moment there is the vesion V2 fitted with Seagull ST 2555

Read PAM GUIDE all is explained there

"Reference PAM REVIEW-GUIDE" - Replica Search, Identification, Evaluation & Selection

http://www.replica-watch.info/vb/showthread.php/reference-pam-review-107365.html?t=107365

Gazzla

I always thought that until I found this:

iHuPAhX.jpg

norrie

My wife says the same thing about my divers. DSSD, Planet Ocean, SOA44, all the same to her.

ex660

my KW 312 ST2555 movement works great at 1st . until a tiny dust was trapped inside and then dissappeared to god knows where .. and i started to wear it back..

problem for PAMs with date.. at approx 11 oclock.. the date will be stucked at 1/2 eg. between 27th and 28th until it ticks at 12 and the date will click to full at 28th :boxedin:

JBY

Great finish to the watch, however, I recently sold mine because I could not get over the dark coloured font on the dial face (exact same colour as the 359), plus the upside down P9000 printing on the movement. Other than that, it is a looker!

mysterio

my KW 312 ST2555 movement works great at 1st . until a tiny dust was trapped inside and then dissappeared to god knows where .. and i started to wear it back..

problem for PAMs with date.. at approx 11 oclock.. the date will be stucked at 1/2 eg. between 27th and 28th until it ticks at 12 and the date will click to full at 28th :boxedin:

If a dust particle is indeed stuck inside the movement, I suggest getting it serviced. The dust particle isn't going to go away and it may damage the movement if left unchecked.

Great finish to the watch, however, I recently sold mine because I could not get over the dark coloured font on the dial face (exact same colour as the 359), plus the upside down P9000 printing on the movement. Other than that, it is a looker!

It is certainly a looker and the P9000 issue will be with us for some time until the factories come up with a real P9000 clone like what they did with the P3000 superclone. Nothing we can do about it except get closed CB models if it really bugs you that much.

JBY

Mysterio, it was the font colour that bugged me the most.

Edited by JBY

fia22

how is the the Pam 312. any issues?