Sign in to follow this  
TheInthusiest

ARCHIELUXURY HOSPITALIZED!!!

Kleen™
Wtf, guys - do the math here...:-)

Is there math involved? I thought it was just deductive reasoning logic in this case.

:sofa:

I resent that remark! I'm not compatible with any shape, form or variation of deductive reasoning and/or formal logic. And I have that in writing from the years I studied philosophy to evidence that claim. Warranted - yeah!

Chrisby
a few sandwiches short of a picnic huh

Or a few pubes short of a rep?

scorpion

This guy is beyond pathetic.

Jeff - you could donate Archie a nice rep :giggle:

dalboy

And !!

Dal.

onionbag

Hospitalised?.......Pfft ...............the only thing wrong wi' Archie is his chronic verbal diarrhea and banal driveling...........or to give it it's Latin name as he's 'suffering' from a condition.........cacoethes loquendi.

<RJ>

FFS ArchiE! :rofl:

We should all send him some crappy cheap reps to cheer him up!

jeffw69

No, but I would donate him :

Muzzle

Shotgun

Rope

Your phone number

:D

Rav747

Unfortunate this. Don't really like the guy, but also don't wish ill on him. Hope he recovers well and goes back to being his annoying self :)

Edited by Rav747

scorpion

Muzzle

Shotgun

Rope

Your phone number

Jeff you are bad i told you my number is secret and only you can use it to call me in an emergency or if you run out of beer or wine. :phone:

PS: new guy today on RWG from Hawaii - wonder if he knows Ted :rolleyes:

tesmith2112

The only time Archie gets depressed is when people aren't talking about him. He loves the attention. 99% of all his attention is negative, but he still loves it. Makes him feel relevant is some weird way.

itsme7

I think the story with his "depression" and "death" are just publicity stunts. He mentioned in one of his videos that he was fired from his job, and apparently has this grand plan now to "work for himself" AKA make Google Adsense money off of Youtube videos... All this in an attempt to get more views and clicks so he can make more money.

Edited by itsme7

McJules

this guy is a total joke and a real attention whore. he's not depressed at all, he just need money so he don't have to sell his LV suitcase

nyckid

I can't believe we are wasting our time talking about someone whom will do anything possible to keep his ($1000 a month) check from Youtube coming in. What is he going to come up with next? "Archie comes out of the closet" c'mon mates, we have watches to review, our precious collection to show off, people in this forum to piss off, money to blow and so forth!!!!

My respect and sympathy to those whom have suffered from this illnes or have any loved ones who has.

TheInthusiest

I can't believe we are wasting our time talking about someone whom will do anything possible to keep his ($1000 a month) check from Youtube coming in. What is he going to come up with next? "Archie comes out of the closet" c'mon mates, we have watches to review, our precious collection to show off, people in this forum to piss off, money to blow and so forth!!!!

My respect and sympathy to those whom have suffered from this illnes or have any loved ones who has.

Why cant we talk about him? He is related to watches. And he also hates people like us.

I think we have all the reasons to talk about him. + its fun. :)

yawn

Why cant we talk about him? He is related to watches. And he also hates people like us.

Hes been RWI and banned over there, some nice digging threads over there and seem archie is also scamming people on ebay by passing reps as gen; hes a shameless nasty fucker ( as i quoted from his own word), begging people for giving him a rep watch to 'compare', when he got squad, he started crying threads demanding love; and he also trying to sell his autograph so he can visit his US fans. Thats about all i know about archie. Oh, he also has a thai wife, which he got married to during his vacation to there. he collects LV luggages, which i hardly see any points there and he has a customised suit, you don't see other suits he put on in any his poorly shot photo so i assume thats about the only decent cloth he got. And last, dont forgot his 'shrek-like' head bump look kinda creepy to me.

Kleen™

Spot on!

All we are doing in this thread is providing (the dead and possibly now depressed) Archie with yet another little marketing vehicle for his in-persona plays. How many extra hits will this guy have had by now, from a few people on this board "just checking out what this Archie-character is all about"

And most of the outspoken condemners on this board fail to realize the fucking irony in that. I find that kinda hilarious...:-)

TheInthusiest

Hes been RWI and banned over there, some nice digging threads over there and seem archie is also scamming people on ebay by passing reps as gen; hes a shameless nasty fucker ( as i quoted from his own word), begging people for giving him a rep watch to 'compare', when he got squad, he started crying threads demanding love; and he also trying to sell his autograph so he can visit his US fans. Thats about all i know about archie. Oh, he also has a thai wife, which he got married to during his vacation to there. he collects LV luggages, which i hardly see any points there and he has a customised suit, you don't see other suits he put on in any his poorly shot photo so i assume thats about the only decent cloth he got. And last, dont forgot his 'shrek-like' head bump look kinda creepy to me.

Yes, yes and YES.

Thats the man that pretty much make the world of Horology insane. I talked to one of my friends who works for Rolex. Around the shop they often talk about him. (They hate him...)

jeffw69

Muzzle

Shotgun

Rope

Your phone number

Jeff you are bad i told you my number is secret and only you can use it to call me in an emergency or if you run out of beer or wine. :phone:

PS: new guy today on RWG from Hawaii - wonder if he knows Ted :rolleyes:

:lol: I'm sure he does, the midget Don Ho gets around.

daeffy

Why do we care? Never heard of this guy.

Wacker23

Dont feel bad the guys an asshole.

Lev

He's probably depressed because he can't afford the loan he took out on his Patek. He doesn't have depression. He seems to be manic most of the time, a narcissist and a sociopath if anything. His delusions and attention seeking nature are a clear symptom of that. There are some people who do that but it's obviously a parody of themselves but with him it's gone beyond that. Anyone, who really loves watches, wouldn't go out of their way to have their own name slandered like that. He's a joke in the watch world. It's really quite saddening.

Planemo

I like his videos, they make me laugh, especially his gratuitous swearing. Yes he's a cunt, but a funny cunt. I can't see the problem with him myself. Theres plenty of other well known arseholes in the world, and many of them aren't even funny.

Dr Yan

greg_r

Oh God - is that tosser still alive? Bugger...

Dr Yan

Looks like it, and lookin' for a new career :rofl: