Sign in to follow this  
Heisenberg

BP Sub C (A2813 28,000 bph)

Heisenberg

I promised I would get some macro shots of my new BP Sub C with A2813 movement running at 28,800 bph. I ordered this watch from Perfect Clones:

http://www.p-cls.com...an-p-13554.html

The photos are not the best but the best I can do. I reckon I could have done with better lighting and a better camera. This is the first time I have opened a watch up and photographed the movement so go easy on me. Hopefully these pics will help in finding out more about this movement.

Thanks to @black263 for sending me a sticky ball to get the caseback off. It was very easy to do, the back came off with only a slight turn which I wasn't expecting.

Ok so now for the pics:

P1080635_zps30550789.jpg

P1080643_zps840b260e.jpg

P1080634_zps323d5376.jpg

P1080630_zpsc2b01d46.jpg

P1080629_zpsd30975d2.jpg

P1080627_zps250b5ad5.jpg

P1080626_zps5425c895.jpg

P1080624_zps49ba5214.jpg

P1080623_zps5f3eaa8f.jpg

photo_zpse3334716.jpg

nev848

Looks good buddy. It arrived super quick as I am still waiting for mine but that's another story. Did it come by airmail or EMS in the end?

PeterPotamus

congrats

I have one on the way... not from PC, but the same watch

now I'm counting minutes for mine to arrive

themannier

Excellent topic, congrats, i should buy this one with no date next week, many thanks; what is your feeling about the quality ofthe strap, the buckle for example ? on your pics, the buckle seems to be not very well brushed ...

Heisenberg

Looks good buddy. It arrived super quick as I am still waiting for mine but that's another story. Did it come by airmail or EMS in the end?

I asked to pay extra for EMS.

Heisenberg

Excellent topic, congrats, i should buy this one with no date next week, many thanks; what is your feeling about the quality ofthe strap, the buckle for example ? on your pics, the buckle seems to be not very well brushed ...

The bracelet doesn't seem a nice as the noob one especially the buckle. I have a spare noob buckle that I might try to swap.

Kleen™

Looks good, hombre - pictures as well (compared to what I can produce with a camera that shit it pure fuckin' artsy stuff.)

How does that movement 'feel' when winding/listening etc in comparison - any noticeable difference?

KeNnY

interesting new 21J movement, thanks for sharing

fatarms

The bezel insert numbers look thicker like they do on the gen. And the pearls are supposed to be pretty good on these as well. I'm really considering getting one of these to replace my noob one.

PeterPotamus

The bezel insert numbers look thicker like they do on the gen. And the pearls are supposed to be pretty good on these as well. I'm really considering getting one of these to replace my noob one.

replace the head but keep the bracelet

Heisenberg

Looks good, hombre - pictures as well (compared to what I can produce with a camera that shit it pure fuckin' artsy stuff.)

How does that movement 'feel' when winding/listening etc in comparison - any noticeable difference?

Cheers, my girlfriend actually took the pics. I just held the iphone as a torch to try to get as much light as possible lol. The movement feels smooth to me when winding or changing date, setting time etc. For example I would say it feels the same as an A2836 I have. I don't think the date flicks over at midnight though like on an A2836.

Heisenberg

Yeah I have a noob no date sub c and the numbers are definitely thicker. The pearl also looks better to me.

themannier

The bracelet doesn't seem a nice as the noob one especially the buckle. I have a spare noob buckle that I might try to swap.

Yes, that's right, the noob is better i think . :Thinking:

Heisenberg

replace the head but keep the bracelet

Yeah I might try and replace the whole bracelet, doesn't look as nicely brushed as the noob one.

Kleen™

But just having an A2836 feel from a 21J speaks of massive improvements. That + the obvious attraction of a hi-beat rate for just a fistfull of dollars more...

Heisenberg

interesting new 21J movement, thanks for sharing

No worries. Definitely interesting and at such a good price as well.

nev848

Yes lesson learned there on my part. He has actually sent me another watch this week. So lets see when this arrives. Seems a top guy to deal with.

Heisenberg

Yes lesson learned there on my part. He has actually sent me another watch this week. So lets see when this arrives. Seems a top guy to deal with.

Yeah the buying process was very smooth. I've always tried to avoid airmail after my beats got lost in it. Others say its fine though.

nev848

I think mine is from the older batch with the old movement so will post some pictures when I get it to compare to yours.

Heisenberg
I think mine is from the older batch with the old movement so will post some pictures when I get it to compare to yours.

I wonder if you'll end up with a newer one instead.

nev848

Was thinking the same myself mate. I might download that IPhone app later what's it like?

Boycie

Loving my BP Sub almost as much as my Pilko Pants..............and they were only £70 so just as much of a bargain as the the Sub.

f758ba8295ac54c20d6d05522622cb46_zps6af4c4c4.jpg

af777daea35f039394a26489b428d40b_zpsaa6e5912.jpg

Heisenberg

Was thinking the same myself mate. I might download that IPhone app later what's it like?

It's a bit hit and miss but kinda works.

Loving my BP Sub almost as much as my Pilko Pants..............and they were only £70 so just as much of a bargain as the the Sub.

f758ba8295ac54c20d6d05522622cb46_zps6af4c4c4.jpg

af777daea35f039394a26489b428d40b_zpsaa6e5912.jpg

Lol they didn't actually sell them did they?

nev848

Pilko pants what a top idea loved the concept but missed the sale :sad:

Heisenberg

His clip-able mat mat was the best: