Sign in to follow this  
solkryssare

My collection

solkryssare

All gen

20070106-155917.jpg

Kidding!!!

Here they are. The ones that made the cut over the years.

Gen SD

4BF96F63-1D50-4A78-9B04-F283BBD8FAE9-203-000000161572CCBF_zps5b42ea16.jpg

7710c4e3-1.jpg

JMB Space Dweller

9AB34AA4-5A48-4A4E-8206-717C7F32F416-1868-00000141AD7E0004_zps0ea04e5b.jpg

TC LV

foto-2_zpsf7f5eabf.jpg

MBK 1680

C7D2825D-5E67-41A6-9CFE-70931E57B268-2275-000001CF3DB0D1CE_zps3f7a9715.jpg

Pam 390. H-Fac

d97785f4-1_zpsdfc782cf.jpg

IWC Slevin

b860c059.jpg

E228E5C7-61D4-43E9-A2FF-FE9079A6675F-6857-000003E01207F6F2_zps993e8cc1.jpg

MBW 1665

foto.jpg

foto2.jpg

Omega Seamaster, f 300 hz

shot_1312290632157-1.jpg

Gen Explorer 14270. It now belongs to my gf but I still consider it part of the family.

2011-06-15074018.jpg

shot_1312912673117.jpg

Citizen Aqualand Classic. Old pic and it has since gotten a new battery ;)

eabe5e2a.jpg

James.

Collection whore :P

E.R.

Thanks for the nice pics mate!

And nice watches too!

TheSav

Some really nice pieces there. I especially like the Omega f300.

mspangl

Every time I see that Explorer I'm amazed by it's simplicity and how awesome it actually is..

Boycie

I think I may be suffering with the same syndrome!!

Watches are like Pringles........once you SHOP, you just can't stop!

Don't tell the wife!

ba970be1ef996ea8150e0a225ab91621_zps379f4d33.jpg

fc3ad1876fb22aeb67518e2fb7d98dd7_zps4e5739cd.jpg

bcda5ea4ca1086e476f62c2b12e3b888_zps3e4debbe.jpg

sardonix

Great collection!

Simular taste on Rolex, also wearing my gen 16600 today.

Think it is THE Rolex sport watch to have in gen.

For your reps......like them all :D

solkryssare

I think I may be suffering with the same syndrome!!

Watches are like Pringles........once you SHOP, you just can't stop!

Don't tell the wife!

Thats just insane mate! :D

Great collection!

Simular taste on Rolex, also wearing my gen 16600 today.

Think it is THE Rolex sport watch to have in gen.

I agree 100%. If I could only have one watch it would be the 16600

TheSav

Bit rude and disrespectful to post your collection in someone else's "My Collection" thread Chesterossi. Go start your own thread!

RussP

Every time I see that Explorer I'm amazed by it's simplicity and how awesome it actually is..

+ 1

Simply Elegant !!

Mazz

Tsssssssk no Black Bay?

JK awesome collection. Mate

Kleen™

Some really nice pieces there, Sol - make sure to wear the lot when we meet up for a belgian brew...:-)

Bit rude and disrespectful to post your collection in someone else's "My Collection" thread Chesterossi. Go start your own thread!

I totally agree, Sav - that is poor form, indeed.

But being a noob he's somewhat excused by not knowing what is kosher and not: Probably just wanted to share the joy for collecting...

KinCaidk

:drool:

oh - and Fuck you sol.!

Mazz
:drool:

oh - and Fuck you sol.!

You tell him Kink

Boycie
Some really nice pieces there, Sol - make sure to wear the lot when we meet up for a belgian brew...:-)

But being a noob he's somewhat excused by not knowing what is kosher and not: Probably just wanted to share the joy for collecting...

Kleen, you are 100% correct, I did think that this forum was about a shared respect for fine timepieces and collections, my apologies if I offended you Solkryssare.

Kleen™

Kleen, you are 100% correct, I did think that this forum was about a shared respect for fine timepieces and collections, my apologies if I offended you Solkryssare.

All good - I'm sure Sol won't be holding a grudge against you as he's a very calm character.

(Well, except for those odd weekends when he goes all Ninja batshit on somebody's sorry arse and can be seen hunting down his prey from the inner-city rooftops wearing nuthin' but tight spandex and a large dose of primale agression...)

Mazz

All good - I'm sure Sol won't be holding a grudge against you as he's a very calm character.

(Well, except for those odd weekends when he goes all Ninja batshit on somebody's sorry arse and can be seen hunting down his prey from the inner-city rooftops wearing nuthin' but tight spandex and a large dose of primale agression...)

You've got him confused with Kink

James.

^those days are often referred to as "weekdays"

bklynboy

Too bad about the hair on your lady's arm . . .

shot_1312912673117.jpg

Not that there's anything wrong with that, but there is a product we have here in the states

st_nair_f.jpg

Edited by bklynboy

baxter

Awesome display of classics E - it gives the feeling of a collection that's been fined tuned over the years to arrive here. :thumbsup:

Particularly awesome are The 16600 the TC LV, the 1680 and the Gen explorer 1- 14270 the explorer is an amazing watch and a bit overlooked imo - my friend had a gen also and it had a real presence and "shine" on the wrist for a small watch - i wore a cheapy rep for 2 years and it was one of my favourite watches ever ( i'm going to look for another after seeing this )

applause_large.jpg

solkryssare

I don't mind :) Lets share the love!

Kleen, I've been noticing a dark shadow high up above when I do my midnight runs.........I guess I now know who it is. I was thinking the Bald Eagle had settled in good old KBH ;)

solkryssare

Too bad about the hair on your lady's arm . . .

Not that there's anything wrong with that, but there is a product we have here in the states

I know, I know. I was searching for perfection but that was what I had to settle for.......

Awesome display of classics E - it gives the feeling of a collection that's been fined tuned over the years to arrive here. :thumbsup:

Particularly awesome are The 16600 the TC LV, the 1680 and the Gen explorer 1- 14270 the explorer is an amazing watch and a bit overlooked imo - my friend had a gen also and it had a real presence and "shine" on the wrist for a small watch - i wore a cheapy rep for 2 years and it was one of my favourite watches ever ( i'm going to look for another after seeing this )

Thank you :)

The Explorer is a fantastic watch and I would love to have one again that is 100% mine. But Camilla is kind enough to borrow it to me from time to time.....

Kleen™

I don't mind :) Lets share the love!

Kleen, I've been noticing a dark shadow high up above when I do my midnight runs.........I guess I now know who it is. I was thinking the Bald Eagle had settled in good old KBH ;)

Ay-ay-ay, Caramba!

Please take notice and extra care if the lurking shadow seems to be accompanied by a fowl stench and poultry outbursts of patronizing madness...:-)

solkryssare

I'll be sure to have my radar set on that. But, and you have to admit this, it will go off quite often when crossing in to the territory of Vesterbro.

Kleen™
I'll be sure to have my radar set on that. But, and you have to admit this, it will go off quite often when crossing in to the territory of Vesterbro.

he-he:-)