Sign in to follow this  
GC

Review: Breitling Avenger Skyland v3

Turbo

Does Breitling make this watch with a blue dial? Or would that be a "fantasy rep" ?

Turbo

I think that's a super avenger, as opposed to a skyland avenger Luthier (no hour numerals on face).

I think I like the look better without the numbers now that I look at it, but doubt I could pull off the 48mm SA ;)

Edited by Turbo

diggs

Just ordered mine from Mary yesterday ... Waiting for qc pics

ReplicaFromDownunder

great watch and you have to love Mary's service, she is awesome!

stefan202

This thread's back from the dead now! I'm curious whether the V3's ALL had loose bezels and bad lume? I have an opportunity to purchase a Skyland Avenger (Blue Face) V3 second-hand for $230 and I'd like to know more of what I'm getting into. I know it's considered one of the best reps, but before being forced to do the dental-floss trick, I'd like to know more about the V3's overall build quality beyond it's appearance...?

Rav747
This thread's back from the dead now! I'm curious whether the V3's ALL had loose bezels and bad lume? I have an opportunity to purchase a Skyland Avenger (Blue Face) V3 second-hand for $230 and I'd like to know more of what I'm getting into. I know it's considered one of the best reps, but before being forced to do the dental-floss trick, I'd like to know more about the V3's overall build quality beyond it's appearance...?

I had a v3 regret selling it. I did not have the loose bezel issue, but it's for to say the lume dots were off and the lume itself not strong. Keep in mind it's a chunky watch, but has amazing wrist presence. Everytime! Yes, everytime I wore it, I got compliments on it. It's an eye catcher, for sure. You can't go wrong with it.

Rav747

You can always send the watch to a mod to get a relume and it would be a keeper(if the lume and the dots bothered you that much) also, for the price point, IMO it's one of the best reps seeing how most now cost 300+

trinijah1

Thank you for your great review,.... nice watch... adding to my list...

TK01

Beautiful pics mate

trinijah1

How much does this beauty cost?...