ALE7575

[HOT PAMs] Info to makers. Which PAM models would you like to see well replicated?

Swiss_goupil

Pam911 and please bring back the Cali (424)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sharkman07

Just seen the latest offerings that now have lume on the circular crown guard, not sure I like,,,

luminor-marina-1587727242.png

new-panerai-luminor-marina-goldtech-44mm

Jonnybaws

Too many to mention... 243, 187, 029, 177, 372... that's the old reps they could re-rep, new gens to rep, again, 968, 1039, 973, 1663, 1036, 1662, 997(8), 914 and any Luminor Base a nice green dial Rad would do too, told you, too many to mention!

BadPickle
49 minutes ago, Jonnybaws said:

Too many to mention... 243, 187, 029, 177, 372... that's the old reps they could re-rep, new gens to rep, again, 968, 1039, 973, 1663, 1036, 1662, 997(8), 914 and any Luminor Base a nice green dial Rad would do too, told you, too many to mention!

:wub: 

• Like 1

Picksk

Pam 372 

Michoua
On 17/04/2020 at 15:08, Swiss_goupil said:

Pam911 and please bring back the Cali (424)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Possibly the 911 could be released by the end of july...

I would like the pam127 "Fiddy" to be made again

BEGNAT996

PAM 127 and 372, the "saint Graal" !!!!!!

mordag

PAM1351 would be nice to bring back!

Earloflondon
PAM 127 and 372, the "saint Graal" !!!!!!

Plus 217, and 6152 all with and without CG, 6154, and finally 3646. Don't let's forget 372 either

Sent from my SM-M205F using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Simonix
3 hours ago, Earloflondon said:

Plus 217, and 6152 all with and without CG, 6154, and finally 3646. Don't let's forget 372 either

6152, 6154, and 3646 can be bought as case sets. You just need to build them yourself and add the various available dial/hand/movement options. 

loads of info on HF forum. Mind you it’s a rabbit hole......

Zm14RP.jpg Zm1wBJ.jpg

• Like 2

Earloflondon
6152, 6154, and 3646 can be bought as case sets. You just need to build them yourself and add the various available dial/hand/movement options. 

loads of info on HF forum. Mind you it’s a rabbit hole......

Zm14RP.jpg Zm1wBJ.jpg

I know all these but thanks for reminding me again. Anyway, I still want those old time low cost Jackson 6152s, Silix 3646s and 6154s, Noob 372s with plexi, and the like from current producers. The 6152 case sets from Gordon is not always available and aren't cheap either, although the best I have known so far. His other case sets though considerably cheaper, are not always available either, or not very cheap to build. As to Athaya's, it's costlier to build compared to others. I mean, in fact, there aren't many other vintage set builders (Rivers, some Silix stock watches may be) at all, there weren't in the past may be, but as I've put in a couple of places before, it's more and more difficult to cater parts for vintage builds. At least to me.

Oh, I forgot to mention the pam 203 too

• Like 1

BadApple

VSF are releasing this in a week or so - YESSSSSSSS PLEEEEEEEEEASE - Pre-order in place 

Zmtun1.jpg

• Like 2

Simonix
45 minutes ago, Earloflondon said:

I know all these but thanks for reminding me again. Anyway, I still want those old time low cost Jackson 6152s, Silix 3646s and 6154s, Noob 372s with plexi, and the like from current producers. The 6152 case sets from Gordon is not always available and aren't cheap either, although the best I have known so far. His other case sets though considerably cheaper, are not always available either, or not very cheap to build. As to Athaya's, it's costlier to build compared to others. I mean, in fact, there aren't many other vintage set builders (Rivers, some Silix stock watches may be) at all, there weren't in the past may be, but as I've put in a couple of places before, it's more and more difficult to cater parts for vintage builds. At least to me.

Oh, I forgot to mention the pam 203 too

Yes, they are still scarce, and like you say, very expensive to put together.

My apologies for assuming that you did not know about the case kits. I am never sure how much people know about these.

Jonnybaws
51 minutes ago, BadApple said:

VSF are releasing this in a week or so - YESSSSSSSS PLEEEEEEEEEASE - Pre-order in place 

Zmtun1.jpg

That nice but I'm waiting for this..

Jonnybaws

Lets try that again shall we...
This is what I'd like to see them release next, we'll I'd like VSF, XF, Noob to release the older Pams but that's unlikely, so this will have to do.

Zmt0fp.png

Earloflondon
Yes, they are still scarce, and like you say, very expensive to put together.

My apologies for assuming that you did not know about the case kits. I am never sure how much people know about these.

It's okay. I am not offended. Plus , through me maybe some newcomer pals, learn without being scolded. This last phrase, is a joke for sure. Nobody's get scolded these days, as they were in old times

Well, sometimes I'm surprised with how much I know, and I still have a lot to learn. You're right, the homage world is a rabbit hole, that's for sure.

• Like 1

Jibuti

Butoh dancer, silent scream (reference to horror of WWII nuclear bombing),  Japan

trailboss99
11 hours ago, Maximusjnk said:

Can I contact admin??
It is about advertisement on your website.
Thanks.

Firstly, if you are too stupid to know how to contact the admin of a forum we don't want you as a member let alone someone we deal with on a financial basis.  First day on the internet is it? 

Secondly it should be bleedingly obvious that Google handle our adverts so kindly stop bloody well asking and rack off. 

Thirdly, legit companies do not use Gmail addys , they have actual domain based email. 

• Like 1

Jonnybaws
On 26/11/2020 at 15:55, BadApple said:

Zmtun1.jpg

I had a moment of weakness and ordered it... I'm warming to that combo....

BadApple
10 hours ago, Jonnybaws said:

I had a moment of weakness and ordered it... I'm warming to that combo....

It says on RWI the gen has silver hands - well the above pictures I posted are the gen and it has white hands......

Mahler

It says on RWI the gen has silver hands - well the above pictures I posted are the gen and it has white hands......
It's "Silver" on gen

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 7 utilizzando Tapatalk

Mahler

BadApple
2 hours ago, Mahler said:

It's "Silver" on gen

My picture is also of a gen OFF THE PANERAI WEBSITE Clearly white 

https://www.panerai.com/lu/en/collections/watch-collection/luminor/pam01314-luminor-marina---44mm.html

59ecd811044a7fe8c52b4013099071a5.png