ALE7575

[HOT PAMs] Info to makers. Which PAM models would you like to see well replicated?

ImNotFatImFluffy

i cant believe this is still going on, i hate PAMs, too simple, they all look too alike to me, and they get too much recognition from rep factories, enough so that i think thats half of what is on the mind of these factories.

mysterio

i cant believe this is still going on, i hate PAMs, too simple, they all look too alike to me, and they get too much recognition from rep factories, enough so that i think thats half of what is on the mind of these factories.

Your hate for PAMs is noted however you think by posting like that here you'll dissuade the makers from making more PAMs? Makers will produce what they know will sell well in the market and if that be a butt-ugly excuse for a watch by our standards, then that's what they'll make. We are not the bulk of their market, although we are certainly the more picky minority.

Teddyfigo
IMO, the Rep. World needs a nice Radiomir with date.

Vote for the PAM 514 Radiomir 1940.

PAM514RAdiomir1940_zps5ea50e94.jpg

I think with the pam 346 hand wind with date function .

They can actually start to replicate this 514?

Can't wait for this to be out .

wippers

Another one looking forward to a PAM 508. Yes please.

panerai2bluminor2bsubmersible2b19502b32bdays2bautomatic2bceramica2bpam2b5082b01.jpg?w=400&h=400

Cannibal

I haven't gone through the 11 pages here, but I'd love to see the PAM 06, 07 and 08 replicated.

Minh7410

panerai2bluminor2bsubmersible2b19502b32bdays2bautomatic2bceramica2bpam2b5082b01.jpg?w=400&h=400

+1 this would be awesome!!

mysterio

The PAM346 doesn't enable anything in the PAM514 as it doesn't use the same movement or the same case. The PAM372 does however, with the P3000 superclone. It's the case that is more of a concern as it hasn't been repped successfully yet (we were hoping it would be in the PAM399, but we were disappointed with it, and the replication of the Minerva movement).

Teddyfigo

The PAM346 doesn't enable anything in the PAM514 as it doesn't use the same movement or the same case. The PAM372 does however, with the P3000 superclone. It's the case that is more of a concern as it hasn't been repped successfully yet (we were hoping it would be in the PAM399, but we were disappointed with it, and the replication of the Minerva movement).

The rep pam 346 it's a hand wind with date wheel function but the the pam 372 right ? Probably the just do some nice bridge plating over it to resemble the the back movement of the 514 the wooalla !!! . Maybe the case is the issue .. But hey this rep factory has done some pretty awesome stuff , is just a matter of time ....

mysterio

The rep pam 346 it's a hand wind with date wheel function but the the pam 372 right ? Probably the just do some nice bridge plating over it to resemble the the back movement of the 514 the wooalla !!! . Maybe the case is the issue .. But hey this rep factory has done some pretty awesome stuff , is just a matter of time ....

The PAM346 uses the P2002 movement, the PAM372 the P3000, almost the same as the PAM514, which uses the P3000/2. If you put decorative plates on the P2002 clone movement, it would not look right because the P2002 on the PAM346 rep has the bridge @11, whereas the P3000/2 has the bridge @7. Whomever made the P3000 could probably tweak the existing superclone to make a P3000/2 superclone. Anyway, we can hope. :)

Teddyfigo

True mate ... Agree :)

Ronin82

A couple of PAM 508 and PAM 532 will be great reps for this year!

And both with solid casebacks, if makers do it well we can get nice super reps without movement flaws.

memstar

im in for a 508. I dont need urgent ceramic, for me it can be made of DLC steel or titanium.

CurioLeo

Yes, Yes, Yes

CurioLeo

I would also really like a Pam 425 and a 425 with the P3000 super clone movement

424 and 425, not 425 and 425

mysterio

im in for a 508. I dont need urgent ceramic, for me it can be made of DLC steel or titanium.

If the makers won't do another ceramic watch, at least DLC Titanium so it matches the weight.

ajl007

+2! Looks fantastic

Jonnybaws

514 gets my vote....

#paymentready :D

plankton

Nice!!!

mysterio

PAM508 is coming...

Teddyfigo
PAM508 is coming...
umu3yte8.jpg

mysterio
PAM508 is coming...
umu3yte8.jpg

Unless this is a figment of my imagination, yes, I would say. (although that figure of speech is weird to me :lol: )

6e9ugy4a.jpg

ty5e4ytu.jpg

Teddyfigo

Wooooow nice !!!

Teddyfigo

Which TD already have this ?

mysterio

It's already available from the usual non-TD. Expect the watch to trickle down to the other dealers soon. ;)

Teddyfigo

Ah.... Damn that's nice mate ...do some reviews on this beast soon ok ? Cheers !