Sign in to follow this  
Species

BR01-92 Automatic version - from TT

Species

Just came back from a week on the road and here's what was waiting for me. Straight from Andrew at Trusty. Nice! I switched out the band to a bandr which looks much better than the rubber IMO.

As this is my first rep, I didn't know what to expect. But I think it's gorgeous - my phone camera pics don't do it justice at all. I'm very impressed with the overall quality and feel. What do you think?

7263a0d35debb69d8a124e860813244a_zps66c219db.jpg

ac4e14e343977d0cf425a034b7619b42_zpsc9c006e4.jpg

6eaf50ae1dbece6a9086f1e94c7f0288_zps3444851b.jpg

63af0851feefcf64d5403b585e049de9_zpsc0467372.jpg

Visioneer

I like it a lot...may add it to my list.

Grimmi

I've been on the fence with this one, have a BR03-92 that I like but wasn't sure...

Until now that is.

Defiantly on my must have list :D

Nice pick up mate

sbryantgb

Very nice, I have the black (I guess pvd) version. That stap works very well with it. :)

Species
Very nice, I have the black (I guess pvd) version. That stap works very well with it. :)

Thanks! This is now my go to daily watch. It's just rare enough that I like how it immediately stands out from anything else I see. The size really grows on you as well. Now I have a harder time wearing the smaller watches in my collection...

And the strap definitely makes a difference. I'm just not into the rubber straps as much,

Species

In fact - along with this one I picked up one of the "super rep" br03-88 aviation watches and put it on a sharkskin. It looks AWESOME, but now seems so undersized for a B&R now that I'm used to this one, that I don't wear it at all... I'll either be selling that one soon or giving it as a ultra nice present to my brother (who drools over it).

Funny how certain watches just seem to "sing" to you. For how simple this BR01-92 is, it just sings to me.

Edited by Species

16plus4v

I had one and replaced it with the 94. Should have kept it as opposed to selling to a friend. My 94 crapped out :( the 92 lasted two years daily use.

jay grand

very nice!!!