Sign in to follow this  
jpdbasher

Greetings from Mexico!

jpdbasher

Hello everybody,

being a Rep. Noob i found a lot of good info in this site! I'm a Private Pilot and i'm looking for a good Breitling Montbrillant Datora with white dial. Any suggestions, good dealers, expectations and reviews of this model?

I'm also concerned about buying a watch rep online because of mexican customs confiscating the watch. Is there any special way or suggestions of ordering the rep without the custom checking the package and avoid the confiscation of the product?

Thanks for your help and have a nice day!

-Jorge PD

sconehead

First of all welcome to the forum Jorge...:notworthy:

Our trusted dealers are here if you haven't found them already, http://www.replica-watches-guide.com/forum...hp?showtopic=60

All of them should be able to source that rep for you. It's just a matter of reading up on them, the watch itself and contacting them for their prices.

I think Onzenuub has a Datora, I'm sure he or another member will soon show up and give you some advice on that specific model...

trailboss99

Hi mate, welcome.

Most of our dealers have a customs replacement deal. If it gets taken they resend. Just read their terms before buying.

The Datora is the pick of the Navi style Breits, all our dealers get stock from the same places so it's pick a dealer and go for it.

Just don't use a rep Navi for flight calculations unless you want to run outa fuel or miss a way point! The slide rules rarely line up quite right.

Col.

Fiddo

Hello Jorge! :notworthy:

Welcome!

cybee

Welcome to the forum...Very tough getting a rep into Mexico. But if your a pilot that could make it a lot easier if you have a friend north of the border. :notworthy:

sconehead
Welcome to the forum...Very tough getting a rep into Mexico. But if your a pilot that could make it a lot easier if you have a friend north of the border. :wub:

:notworthy:

jpdbasher

Thanks for the replies! You can be sure i won't use the rep. slide rule to do the calculations LOL. i just LOVE busy dials and the Montbrillant Datora has been in my sight for a couple of years! (just can't afford buying a Genuine hehe).

It's good to see a list of trusted dealers! That's what i was looking for!!

Luthier

Hola, Jorge!

Good choice on the first buy, Breitlings rocks!!!

dingle

welcome to the nuthouse :popcorn: