Vinny25

Just placed an order from someone pretending to be trusty time watches

emcee23

So.... How was the watch you received? Or did you even receive it at all?

Nisv
:popcorn:

SSTEEL

So.... How was the watch you received? Or did you even receive it at all?

I would be interested to hear, and see what you got too, if anything.

southernsurfer
:popcorn:

Dr_Rolex

No , that's not the website, I'll call my bank to stop payment on this . I'm glad I found this website.

be careful out there bro, i wouldnt go back diving into the pool just yet even if your issues hopefully clears up soon. do some reading and get some more feedback before you purchase your first watch. and btw welcome aboard!!!! p.s. the real adrew from trusty time is AWESOME, i ordered my 1st rep from him and wasnt dissapointed

JaredMcD

I purchased from Andrew a few days ago. Super responsive, QC pics withing 48 hours. Awesome service. We will see about the watch. I hope to have it soon. I used this site: http://www.ttw888.com/

rocky4691

After you go to Andrews official website ttw888.com. scroll down and sign up for his news letter, then create a folder on your computer to store everything from him and you will allways be able to find him even if he has to make any new changes. I made a folder that simply watch info and store all of my watch info there so that I can always find what I'm looking for.

gam

I hope this fella ended up with his watch

rocky4691

Andrew is 100% legit I have bought from Andrew several times and he goes beyond his call of duty to make sure his customers are happy. I do hope you get what you ordered but that is not his website. Good luck, you could contact him and ask about it ,he never sleeps and will respond quickly.

rocky4691

Please post pics and let us all know how this works out for you. If you buy from Andrew or the other YEs here you will not be disappointed, that's why they are TDs here.

Breitlingfan23

There is ZERO chance that the OP ended up with anything but an empty box with a dhl label on it. It boggles my mind that after everyone warning him and telling him to stop payment and that it was not Andrews site he still went ahead because of emails. How is an email any type of validation?

trevsdad

tick, tock...

patooo

I wonder what happened? ? ?

moredhel

Smells like 2 week dead fish in here..

black263

The fact that the OP has gone very quiet indeed is significant. If he had received the watch, we would have been hit by a "told you so" post.

salokiN
The fact that the OP has gone very quiet indeed is significant. If he had received the watch, we would have been hit by a "told you so" post.

+1

Libertatia

The OP basically asked for directions. People told him that he's going in the wrong direction, and to turn back. But then he just continued going in the wrong direction anyway lol..... What can you say huh

patooo

I for one have listened to the time-wizened sages of RWG. And have benefitted from their worldly experiences to mine own advantage. Hark ye, noobs such as I, for there be monsters.

Chairman7w

OP? Hellooooooooo?

diskotekno

I so hope OP comes back. I really want to know what they got....I really want to believe they got something other than an empty box....

greg_r
sail4fail.jpeg

Zachthebaker

damn...

cae2020

hi allin the process of ordering a watch through Trusty time, now I am confused and do not know if its a scam or not. have placed an order via the website and had confirmation of my order from [email protected] this is the email I got received from them with the link...............

We wish to welcome you to Trusty Time Watches Store.

With your account, you can now take part in the various services we have to offer you. Some of these services include: Permanent Cart - Any products added to your online cart remain there until you remove them, or check them out. Address Book - We can now deliver your products to another address other than yours! This is perfect to send birthday gifts direct to the birthday-person themselves. Order History - View your history of purchases that you have made with us. Products Reviews - Share your opinions on products with our other customers.

For help with any of our online services, please email the store-owner: [email protected]

Sincerely,

Andrew

Store Owner

http://www.ttw888.com/

is this a scam.................... or am I on the correct website?

ANDMAN.ELLIPSIS

hi allin the process of ordering a watch through Trusty time, now I am confused and do not know if its a scam or not. have placed an order via the website and had confirmation of my order from [email protected] this is the email I got received from them with the link...............

We wish to welcome you to Trusty Time Watches Store.

With your account, you can now take part in the various services we have to offer you. Some of these services include: Permanent Cart - Any products added to your online cart remain there until you remove them, or check them out. Address Book - We can now deliver your products to another address other than yours! This is perfect to send birthday gifts direct to the birthday-person themselves. Order History - View your history of purchases that you have made with us. Products Reviews - Share your opinions on products with our other customers.

For help with any of our online services, please email the store-owner: [email protected]

Sincerely,

Andrew

Store Owner

http://www.ttw888.com/

is this a scam.................... or am I on the correct website?

You are on the correct website......

cae2020

thanks for the update, was not sure all the links and some of the stories.... got me thinking