Sign in to follow this  
superemonster

Beware of Sillix Prime - I'm a fuckface edition.

thebaron

Yo... YO ADMIXER..... I am not a newbie... for your info... i did order a watch and recieved it,,,,, them all comunication was lost since 2 months ago... they owe me money.... that i over sent them .. what part of that do you or other retards on this board do not understant.....? the reason for this tread was to make a FUCKING point and get SILLIX to respond as a GOOD DEARLER that ALL YOU GUY are CLAIMING HIM TO BE.... that is all....... is that a crime? and if it is... then FUCK ME....

OpUnild.gif

t0ny

Yo... YO ADMIXER..... I am not a newbie... for your info... i did order a watch and recieved it,,,,, them all comunication was lost since 2 months ago... they owe me money.... that i over sent them .. what part of that do you or other retards on this board do not understant.....? the reason for this tread was to make a FUCKING point and get SILLIX to respond as a GOOD DEARLER that ALL YOU GUY are CLAIMING HIM TO BE.... that is all....... is that a crime? and if it is... then FUCK ME....

Why cant you just be calm and explain the situation normally?

what do you expect writing on a forum like this...the guy is a TD and no doubt has 95%+ positive feedback

Writing the shit you have with no evidence posted (and even writing in caps..how f**king irritating) just exercise some common sense mate..its not hard.

WARBOT

Well apparently reading isn't your only issue. Grade 3 grammar at it's finest!

trailboss99

Retards? Regrettably for you I have had a bad day, goodbye.

WARBOT

And, Boom goes the dynamite!

silix

Hi edmond :

Sorry for late reply , i have received your email this morning , and need to check the model you like in stock or not .

So pls wait my news today , after confirm , will email you asap .

B/regards

Silix

TT88

And that's how the cookie crumbled...

Sent from my Bezel using 116610

Breitlingfan23

Did the ban hamster just come out?

TheInthusiest

Bye bye.... Supermonster...

reximda

Yo... YO SUPEREMONSTER... You may not be a newbie, but you obviously have subpar reading comprehension skills. In literally THOUSANDS of posts on this forum, including the one I kindly gave you a link to, the process of dealing with a grievance regarding a TD or TRUSTED DEALER is very clearly explained. Starting a thread trashing said TD is most certainly not part of the advice given. IF YOU HAD READ what's been so generously supplied here for you, you'd know that the way to handle these situations is to PM, or PRIVATELY MESSAGE a MOD. If you had done that, you'd definitely find better results than you have up to now. Being this ridiculously ignorant on your FIRST POST is reason enough for the outrage you've engendered.

I repeat, either read and learn.... or FUCK OFF.

trailboss99

Yeah. Silix are such a poor dealer it took them a whole minute to reply to this thread after I informed them of it.

I think that is pretty good service myself. Edmomd is an ass.

Silix: he's no longer a member here after insulting members trying to help him, thank you very much for the prompt reply.

reximda

And sadly, it appears this ridiculous introduction has earned him a response from Sillix. That's Silly.

Yeah. Silix are such a poor dealer it took them a whole minute to reply to this thread after I informed them of it.

I think that is pretty good service myself. Edmomd is an ass.

Silix: he's no longer a member here after insulting members trying to help him, thank you very much for the prompt reply.

Oh, there is that!

WARBOT

Isn't it amazing how if he had actually read the procedures how easily his problem would've been resolved?

Thanks to TB for trying to help and Silix for his quick response.

Noobs take note!

Jose Betancur

For me this is a very important post! I've learned a new word in english: ADMIXER.

Thanks RWG and OP for improving my language skills :D

reximda

That'd be YO YO ADMIXER

J.Eric

Really?

Admixer= Glass+Ice+Liquor. "ADMIXER" Stir and serve :giggle:

reximda

In truth, I'm an audio guy. I record and mix TV commercials, hence the name.

The YO YO is a new addition for tonight.

J.Eric

That sounds like a cool job!

reximda

I like. Been at it for near 30 yrs. (Fuck, I'm getting old.)

J.Eric

Been hitting the bottle so..............

CIMG3123_zpseef053a7.jpg

jjm4a2

Is this guy even real?

James.

CIMG3123_zpseef053a7.jpg

time for unplanned movement cleaning and/or dial re-lume? :lol:

thebaron

Must be hard to concentrate on the commercials when you're rocking the baby or walking the dog.

fatarms

Ha, I totally had you pegged as a concrete guy. I'm in IT and one of the companies I worked for was a concrete additive company. They referred to the chemicals they added to the concrete as "admix." Different chemicals allow concrete to adjust to where it is poured. For example, concrete poured for highway pillars over a waterway like the highway to the Florida Keys which will be underwater would be different from concrete additives used to build a stadium up north for a football stadium where the temperature is high in the summer or very low in the winter.

I was way off :lol:

J.Eric

CIMG3123_zpseef053a7.jpg

time for unplanned movement cleaning and/or dial re-lume? :lol:

Already started............

060413230131_zpsa11500e7.jpg