Sign in to follow this  
Proctor

Take a look....

Proctor

Hey guys,

New to the board. Love all the information and look forward to getting to know many of you. As my first post, I wanted to dive in and see if any of you had seen this watch before.

IMG_1010_zps3a518e6a.jpg?t=1370406117

I picked it up on a business trip overseas 4 years ago and haven't let it leave my wrist since. I adore the watch itself and it keeps perfect time. Even the "watch expert" at one of the local jewelry stores loved it. It is particularly good looking and wears perfectly on my wrist. Only thing is, I have never seen a Patek that looks like this one.

IMG_1015_zpsd742688d.jpg

IMG_1032_zps19cd71d7.jpg

I would love to hear if any of you have ever seen a Patek like this one before. Not sure if it is just a fantasy or not. Thanks for looking!

J.Eric

I think it is a fantasy.... But I like it.

R5tdi

Welcome to the madhouse

It's one of the fantasy Petek but quite nice

I had one just like it, i piked it up on a day trip to Malaysia it was one of those oh that's a nice watch moment and switch off is it gen like part of the brain and just buy it cause u like it

Keep wearing it well

ecf17f27b211944279de32b7b498899b.jpg

SSTEEL

Welcome to RWG :) I spotted this Patek in a an episode of Person Of Interest a while ago which is similar...

8455630969_43ae22798a_b.jpg

Cap N Crunch

Yea it's a fantasy.. I am new to this forum but I have been in the business a while if you know what I am saying... Lol :)