Sign in to follow this  
Member X

Ordering from Trusty Time

prestigewatchco

Non of these people hold stock why would they?

They are in GZ and can get 99% of items as they need them.

Thats why they offer to send pictures before shipping not because it's a customer service only but also to make sure it's the same as the one on the site because without stock it's near impossible to get continuity on a daily basis.

Non of them are factory direct they use wholesalers in GZ who are factory direct.

Logistics for the factories shipping single or small orders is impossible I wish they would ship small orders but there is a fixed cost attached to moving fake items around that doesn't equate to small numbers being viable.

So unless they are ordering 100's of watches at a time the shipping /delivery cost is too high

Member X

These are all good points, Robert, thanks for your input :)

I think the main issue is that if they can't get v2 from the wholesaler, they will just send v1 and be done with - it has happened before and would happen again! Then the buyer is stuck with a watch they don't really want but is hassle to send back...

Trusty says he has stock but does he really?? He's a pretty big dealer (or so it seems) so it's feasible.

I can't imagine Hont would carry stock but I don't want to send £££ then have him go, "sorry, no can do".

I wish everyone was as plain speaking as you, Robert lol

Member X

Latest update:

Trusty has said "5 days ago factory told me BLACK dial in stocks. brown Dial SOLD OUT. I ONLY buy direct from factory after I received payment from customers. I dont need to hold stocks like the other small time dealers as I deal with factories direct and they only tally accounts with me after 1 week. =)"

I have subsequently ordered and will wait and see what turns up...

It better be a v2!!!

TAGster

Bringing back this thread from the forum graveyard :) I would like to ask for your advice regarding this:

I want to order a couple of boxes for my watches, mainly for my new PAM and other for a TAG Monaco, so I´ve been browsing on different websites of the trusted dealers and other dealers eventhough I know this are not labeled as trusted here, Trusty for example. So I would like to hear oppinions in regards of ordering those kind of accesories from Trusty times, what do you think?.

Thanks and sorry for bringing up this old thread.

greg_r

Trusty is likely to be expensive. Try Lay (ReplicaMake) or Mary (Watchinternational).

However personally I'd buy a decent third-party box that can hold several watches. More useful and much better value. Rep boxes are a waste of dough imho.

Take a look at www.acetimer.com

RolexAddict

Very interesting, I read this from the begining (usually I don't read complete topics as I get tired very fast ;))

My knowledge : Josh resides in Singapore and travel once a month in Ghanghzou.

Andrew ? My experience : fast shipping, great communication, but I never got what I had ordered, was always a vrong watch.

Member X

I will give Trusty credit as he refunded me swiftly and with no hassle after he couldn't get the SOH I wanted, but I prefer the Mary / Robert / RA experience ;)

TAGster
Trusty is likely to be expensive. Try Lay (ReplicaMake) or Mary (Watchinternational).

However personally I'd buy a decent third-party box that can hold several watches. More useful and much better value. Rep boxes are a waste of dough imho.

Take a look at www.acetimer.com

Thanks Greg!!

I´ve checked out the website and I found what I was looking for. Precisely I was looking for a multi-watch display box, but I looked at stores like Amazon or eBay, but there are not many boxes, and the ones those sites sells are quite expensive: 200 usd for a 18 watch display box.

Thanks again!!

greg_r

Pleasure :D