LightGeek

Montblanc Star Chrono 100th Anniversary

LightGeek
Thanks LightGeek! I will get in touch with Tony and see what's up ;)

Or you can wait. I've ordered the gray one from him. There can only be one Star Chrono in my watchbox ;)

LightGeek
Sweet. I had a TimeWalker Dual Carbon Chronograph on my short list. But I really like bracelets versus straps and this one with a bracelet is very nice. Very different looks the DCC and this one, but I really do like this one. Thanks for screwing with my short list :stars:

I have the dual carbon as well. Tried two other straps so far and no good. If Serge can't make one that works, then it's gone.

frogflyer

That's awesome. I enjoy seeing watches I never thought about picking up; and so the list keeps growing! :headdesk:

rocky4691

For me it wasn't a question of do I want this watch , only how quick I could place my order. I have been wanting this watch from the beginning of my watch collecting addiction/ hobby but after seeing this same watch on other sites from $318 up to $900.with a very few on sale along the way,( no where near this price except for the scammers) I almost broke my hand getting the money out of my pocket.I ordered from Tony ASAP and he sent QC pics within 2 days that I approved as soon as I looked them over and sent my watch the next day, should be here first of week .I have almost converted my mail man into a rep collector since he has been only collecting gens all his life. When I have a new rep come in he gets as excited as I do to open the package and see the beauty inside. If everything goes well I should have at least 3 or 4 show this week alone, can't wait, a new watch to a collector is like Christmas for kids, at least it is for me. I told my wife last night it looks like I will have to buy a bigger watch winder soon the one I have will wind 8 and store 4 others. But I love this hobby and don't plan to quit collecting any time soon. I'm sure that a lot of you were like me in the beginning and said I'll just buy one, well look at us now. Every time I visit one of these forums I find another watch or two that gets my full attention and usually gets added to the wish list.

Monkeyhanger

This is a classy looking watch.Definitely on my list.

Odyseus

So LightGeek, does everything work OK on the Star Chrono 100th Anniversary??

LightGeek

Yes.

Frenchbully

Damnit I have to stay off these forums for a month, I keep finding watches I want. Thanks a lot LightGeek... :P Such nice watch and pic by the way.

Odyseus

Just put my order into Tony for one and also went for the Timewalker special offer :)

Odyseus

Shit the watch is out of stock, now I've placed an order:(

I'll have to choose something else now :( :(

LightGeek
a2evete8.jpg

ruizu704

Very Nice

dmmoroney

I'm not familiar with Tony or asian7750.com. I assume it's a legit Dealer? I'm looking the Montblancs hardcore. I really wanted an IWC Portuguese, but am passing due to the issues with sec@6. So is Tony a reputable dealer? Any experiences with him from you guys outside of this purchase?

dv8

Thats a beauty!

wtcf90

Thats a beauty!

Bump

70ura

Struggling to find this rep anywhere, Such a nice watch, would love to add to my collection.

fatarms

Struggling to find this rep anywhere, Such a nice watch, would love to add to my collection.

I got mine from Tony and asian7750. He's not a trusted dealer here, but I've purchased a couple watches from him without problems in the past couple years. You could try to contact him through his website, but remember, not being a trusted dealer here if something goes wrong, our mods here will not be able to intervene.

minuszero87

Does anyone have a direct email? I tried to send a message from the site but got a weird error screen in Chinese. Please help!

NMA

Tony doesn't have star, only timewalker and sport chronos

good luck!

minuszero87

I noticed they were taken off the site.. thats what I get for hesitating! :thumbdown:

LightGeek

I haven't worn this in months. One of my first acquisitions and hundreds of reps and some gens later, it no longer feels as polished as I once thought -- I can spot so many flaws or inaccuracies at a glance now. Doesn't make it less special though :)

dysamuje.jpg

reqa6e4a.jpg

e5ubyryv.jpg

mezetyqa.jpg

Venomous

That is stunning!

LightGeek

Yet, it's been a few months since I've worn it again :)

Flipper81

That's quite an impressive looking watch

funkmaster

I haven't worn this in months. One of my first acquisitions and hundreds of reps and some gens later, it no longer feels as polished as I once thought -- I can spot so many flaws or inaccuracies at a glance now. Doesn't make it less special though :)

dysamuje.jpg

reqa6e4a.jpg

e5ubyryv.jpg

mezetyqa.jpg

i would like to purchase this. where can i find one like this?