Sign in to follow this  
Steven Kelly

Is this website legit? www.iparadisiac.co

rocky4691

I have come across this website and I'm unsure if this is a good one or not.

Has anyone ever used it?

Also, what are the best sites to get a replica roles from?

Yes this is a great website one of the best you will ever find, try reading and rereading and learning from what you read. If you want to buy a nice quality watch look under the Trusted Dealer section and pick the one you like the best. All are longer and unlike all of the many scam website out there you will actually get what you pay for otherwise there would not be so many happy members here.

DR3M3L
It's legit... you'll just overpay

It's like buying a car and getting a electric toy car, not really legit in my eyes :giggle:

clockwork58

God Bless you all.

1st time poster and kinda came across this site before but didn't pay much attention to it.

I made an iparadisiac order today with their "Buy 2 get 3rd free" offer and it's my first time ordering replicas.

[i own a skyhawk a-t and 2 auth. tissots]

I did go through with the order, but then of course AFTER I came across this site again and read the threads.

I was able to cancel the western union money transfer in time. [i won't tell them that, let's see if they still send the watches. lol]

Thank you all and I look forward to making a purchase with some of the trusted dealers here.

justuwatch

Stick to the trusted dealers and use the search function ;]

Timbohire

No!!!!!!!!

LightGeek
be-scam-smart-team-aguilar.gif

LawKid
God Bless you all.

1st time poster and kinda came across this site before but didn't pay much attention to it.

I made an iparadisiac order today with their "Buy 2 get 3rd free" offer and it's my first time ordering replicas.

I did go through with the order, but then of course AFTER I came across this site again and read the threads.

I was able to cancel the western union money transfer in time. [i won't tell them that, let's see if they still send the watches. lol]

Thank you all and I look forward to making a purchase with some of the trusted dealers here.

Paradisiac is actually legit in a manner of speaking. I paid for and received 3 watches from them before discovering this site. HOWEVER, all 3 were poor quality compared to what the TDs here provide and not worth the price paid.

livelife79

thank god that I found this forum. I was very close to buying 3 watches from them. back out when they requested for more details of my credit card to verify that I am the person. I wasn't comfortable to reveal the details to them.

danno

Thanks. This site just saved me from making an expensive mistake

felix168
God Bless you all.

Paradisiac is actually legit in a manner of speaking. I paid for and received 3 watches from them before discovering this site. HOWEVER, all 3 were poor quality compared to what the TDs here provide and not worth the price paid.

What's considered bad quality, I'm just curious. If possible, can you post some pics? Thanks.

felix168

thank god that I found this forum. I was very close to buying 3 watches from them. back out when they requested for more details of my credit card to verify that I am the person. I wasn't comfortable to reveal the details to them.

I only didn't buy from them because they would not honor their special deal price...

Edited by felix168

Warfordd

I was so sucked in by watchesbyjames, I didnt even think twice before purchasing a watch from them, it wasnt until my Mrs told me off for jumping into it I actually googled the site, so glad I did as I managed to cancel my purchase and save me £128! Have just purchased my first Rep from Reg and its getting shipped tomorrow, cant wait!

kamikaze06

Thank God, he's seen the light :giggle: :giggle:

holys

I'm after a replica rolex and have discovered the iparadisic website.. Has anyone shopped with them and did they get what they paid for? If you have, can you prove it?Please help!Steve

To know that site legit or not you can follow these methods given below:

You can read user reviews, problems, their quires, responses and rating about the site in http://webutation.net

You can also do a whois search in the site WhoisXY.com and know the owner, technical, administrative contact details etc.. you can use the phone number or email id which you get in whois search and try to contact the person and clarify your doubts.

If the site has SSL certificate it is good site for transactions. SSL certificate enabled site looks like https://paypal.com.

Mr Stubbs
God Bless you all.

What's considered bad quality, I'm just curious. If possible, can you post some pics? Thanks.

Bad quality means a couple years back I paid IP about $165 for a Speedmaster chrono with working sub-dials and what I got was a 21j watch with pushers that just moved the sub-dial hands a notch each time you pushed them. For about 10 pushes. Then they broke. It IS a watch and it DOES keep time. But for the components used to build it, I have the equivalent of the Silix $35 Omega PO. Except the Silix PO is a more accurate repop.

I won't post pics. Buying from Iparadisiac is like saying you slept with the ugliest person ever and then someone yells "Pics or it never happened!"

:facepalm:

greg_r

I'm after a replica rolex and have discovered the iparadisic website.. Has anyone shopped with them and did they get what they paid for? If you have, can you prove it?Please help!Steve

You can read user reviews, problems, their quires, responses and rating about the site in http://webutation.net

You can also do a whois search in the site WhoisXY.com and know the owner, technical, administrative contact details etc.. you can use the phone number or email id which you get in whois search and try to contact the person and clarify your doubts.

If the site has SSL certificate it is good site for transactions. SSL certificate enabled site looks like https://paypal.com.

All of which will tell you precisely fuck all of any use.

JSJ

Yeah, that's what I thought when I read it :giggle:

greg_r

Yeah, that's what I thought when I read it :giggle:

Yup - not the first time of posting that either. Smelling a rat I am :yoda:

DG335

plenty of aroma around this stew..seems like our L&M has sprayed some Fabreeze