Sign in to follow this  
TheSav

Sydney GTG August 17th 2013 - set in stone :)

James.

Just found out the day of the GTG clashes with the Aus NZ tri-nations test in Sydney :( wherever we go, there needs to be a big screen!

TheSav

Done. I also have another surprise or two for the night. But you'll all have to wait until then to find out what it is. :)

James.

Done. I also have another surprise or two for the night. But you'll all have to wait until then to find out what it is. :)

dick-in-a-box-o.gif

TheSav

You might find those 2 up on Oxford st later James.

arancini

Blue Oyster Bar moment...

ToolShed_zps4b70f624.jpg

TheSav

Role call so far

TheSav

Semaj

arancini

mianos

sin147

greekgod (rwi)

whorehay (rwi)

xbb

Dainese

Ebolavirus

Ceedee18

There must be more people who wish to attend. Maybe they are shy.

To liven things up a bit I will be holding a little raffle. Watch related items will be on offer. There are 2 items on there way so far and I only really know the full details of one. Hopefully I will have 3 items to raffle off on the night just for a bit of fun. So come on people. You got to be in it to win it and you have to attend to be in it. :)

arancini

Quality gesture Sav.

Top shelf.

ad6904

I'll come, missed the last because of a wedding but I'll come to this one.

James.

Mick (sin147) will try hustle another member from his area to come too. Watch this space!

rlx101

scored a babysitter yesterday, so that it freed up my Saturday for the GTG!

but this morning got invited by a client to the Bledisloe Cup at ANZ!! Booze cruise from Circular Quay from 1pm, with the boat dropping us off at Homebush Bay, corporate hospitality at the match, etc

decisions, decisions...

James.

I got offered something similar for the game :( see you at the gtg ;)

Zegar

Afternoon fellas, I'm a local Sydney-sider. I've heard a lot about these things and I'd love to come if you'd have me. I've been lurking around these forums for a few months and its helped me get a few pretty great reps. Would be great to meet some of you seasoned rep pro's and learn something new :D

James.

Afternoon fellas, I'm a local Sydney-sider. I've heard a lot about these things and I'd love to come if you'd have me. I've been lurking around these forums for a few months and its helped me get a few pretty great reps. Would be great to meet some of you seasoned rep pro's and learn something new :D

Come, join the fun, drink some beer, watch some footie, try on some watches (and subsequently add them to your "to buy" list) and talk some rubbish. It's a great time!

Mick (sin147) will try hustle another member from his area to come too. Watch this space!

Great success, Sav can you add Straycat (RWI) to the list of attendees :thumbsup:

TheSav

Sweet. Will amend the list now.

TheSav
noobies shout :)

James.

Ohhhhhhh good idea!

TheSav

Ohhhhhhh good idea!

and I'll bring the initiation goat :)

James.

Ohhhhhhh good idea!

I thought he got banned?

TheSav

Ohhhhhhh good idea!

I thought he got banned?

Well if he isn't banned he will be after the GTG :D

James.

Ohhhhhhh good idea!

I thought he got banned?

Well if he isn't banned he will be after the GTG :D

Well, that explains it!

black263

Be gentle with the goat.

arancini

I'm out guys.

Bloody work commitments.

Have a good one and look forward to the pics!

James.

Bullshit.

You scored tix to the game, didn't you. DIDN'T YOU! :lol:

Gbkirsch

I would like to attend. How far is Sydney from Ohio?

arancini

Bullshit.

You scored tix to the game, didn't you. DIDN'T YOU! :lol:

I'm Media mate.

Haven't bought a ticket in decades. :P