Sign in to follow this  
TAGster

Newbie stopping by to say hi

TAGster

Hi all,

I just registered yesterday to this amazing site and I want to introduce myself:

I live in Southern California and one of my favorite things are the watches, replicas and originals, because sometimes the replicas are the best way to get a desirable watch for us the mortals, he he. Currently I own this replicas: TAGHeuer Carrera Automatic Chrono Tachymetre with perforated leather strap and a Cartier Linge 21. I own some originals too like: TAGHeuer Kirium Chrono, TAGHeuer Kirium F1, Longines Chrono with rubber strap.

I have only 3 years living in the states, I was born and raised in México City, so as many of you may know, here in the US is hard to find the replicas because I understand those are kind of unlawful items, quite diferent than México where you can find good replicas practically everywhere, even there are people selling it in the street, for example: you can be having lunch at a restaurant sitting in the outside tables and they approach to you to offer their merchandise he he. So, having a difficult to find replicas here in the States I did some websurfing and came out with this great site.

Quick question: if I order a watch from one of the forum´s trusted dealers will I have any issue with US customs? or any of the trusted dealers are based in the US?.

Well, thanks for this space, cheers!

greg_r

SoCal is one of the 'safe' areas of the U.S. for importing replicas, so you shouldn't have any problems at all ordering from any of our Trusted Dealers.

Welcome to RWG! :lol:

trailboss99

Welcome mate. Some of our dealers offer a replacement warranty for any watches taken by customs so if you're concerned stick to those dealers for now.

In reality tho you won't have a problem, customs in LA have more important things to worry about than watches.

Col.

KBH

WBK is in the States and is a great guy to deal with. Mostly sells lower end reps though. As was said, Customs shouldn't be much of a problem where you live.

Luthier

Hola, TAG!

Where are you in SoCal?

I'm in L.A., and bought tons of reps, never had any problems with Custom.

Welcome to the Forum!

TAGster
SoCal is one of the 'safe' areas of the U.S. for importing replicas, so you shouldn't have any problems at all ordering from any of our Trusted Dealers.

Welcome to RWG! :lol:

Thanks for your welcome and for your answer. I am very interested on buying a couple of pieces from the dealers, but as I am kind of "new" in the country I have no idea if I would have any problem with customs.

Cheers!

Welcome mate. Some of our dealers offer a replacement warranty for any watches taken by customs so if you're concerned stick to those dealers for now.

In reality tho you won't have a problem, customs in LA have more important things to worry about than watches.

Col.

Thanks mate!. I was reading about the replacement warranty from some dealers, and I think that is great! that is what I called: good customer service.

And I agree: customs should have more important things to be aware of, than a small package with a watch.

Thanks again!

WBK is in the States and is a great guy to deal with. Mostly sells lower end reps though. As was said, Customs shouldn't be much of a problem where you live.

Thanks my friend, I will check WBK items.

Cheers!

Hola, TAG!

Where are you in SoCal?

I'm in L.A., and bought tons of reps, never had any problems with Custom.

Welcome to the Forum!

I´m in Aliso Viejo (Orange County), we are kind of near: about 45 minutes drive with no traffic, he he.

Thanks for your input, that gives me confidence to order the pieces I already saw with the forum´s dealers.

Thanks again, have a great day!

Luthier

I'll be in OC next Tuesday, my girlfriend lives in Fountain Valley and study in Irvine, so, I'm quite often there.

I know AV quite well too.

PM me your mobile.

dingle

welcome to the nuthouse mate! :lol:

houndoggie

Welcome TAG!!!

I am sure you will have no problem finding the things you desire with our trusted dealers and members.

I am curious about the replica trade in Mexico... could you be kind enough to post some pictures of "Mexican Reps", I am interested to see what kind of reps people are selling there and for how much?

TAGster
I'll be in OC next Tuesday, my girlfriend lives in Fountain Valley and study in Irvine, so, I'm quite often there.

I know AV quite well too.

PM me your mobile.

I´ll send you the PM.

Cheers!

welcome to the nuthouse mate! :popcorn:

Ha ha ha, thanks mate!

Welcome TAG!!!

I am sure you will have no problem finding the things you desire with our trusted dealers and members.

I am curious about the replica trade in Mexico... could you be kind enough to post some pictures of "Mexican Reps", I am interested to see what kind of reps people are selling there and for how much?

I will for sure post some photos, just need to take them.

The replicas are not made in México, are from China, every replicas sold in México comes from there.

I paid around 70 usd for TAG Carrera and about 40 bucks for the Cartier, both about five years ago or so.

Fiddo

Hello! :popcorn:

Welcome!

TAGster
Welcome TAG!!!

Here are some photos of my two replicas:

TAG Heuer Carrera Tachymetre Automatic

4583138774_f39cef68f3.jpg

4583139584_4fa089f7e1.jpg

4583140330_7461ed0121.jpg

Cartier

4583127434_0b6e51e104.jpg

4582498637_a0a19bbef8.jpg

4583128024_e2bb192c00.jpg

I will post phtos of my genuine pieces on the correspondent section.

Cheers!

Edited by TAGster