Sign in to follow this  
yawn

Fancy a FM Crazy hour, but seller seem dodgy

yawn
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Franck-Muller-GENEVE-Master-of-Complications-Watch-No-117-5850-crazy-Hours-/111091140418?pt=Wristwatches&hash=item19dd8c4742 I asked this guy what movement the watch has, he gave the description of how the watch hand move. ok... try again. ask for any purchase receipt for several times, seem getting nowhere. This guy really know nothing about watch or playing dumb i don't know. I asked for a lume shot but I'm not an expert of FM, the dial seem not glowing, or should it? The watch seem ok from the case back engraving and the contour around the crown, but again, not enough for me to pull the trigger. So what is your guys' thought on this?

LightGeek

Trust your judgement.

RUSH2112

I would want to see a lot more feedback on watch sales. Not seeing much.

jard89

Trust your feelings, you must.

yawn

ty for the imput guys, i might just build my own, dial only cost some 10-200 bucks plus 100 bucks for the 21j rep, with lume and nice strap, the total cost can be controlled around 500 dollar, even i dislike the watch, i can flip it here :D

yawn

hell, i m making my own franken, current bought: gen dial (120), gen crystal (200), gen strap (trying to make an offer for 300), rep watch (100), total cost plus relume, movement service and some work on crown, i d say total cost would be sub-1000-ish for what costs over 20k :) i ll upload some photos once my project is completed.