Sign in to follow this  
cougar1

Anyone interested in getting an Aqua terra repped?

Tiktok

@greamreeper - you can provide me with the link that discusses the smurf AT? i thought it was only this thread

cheerio

ChanTheMagicMan

Hey guys, first time poster, long time lurker. Thanks to everyone for all the useful info on this site!

I recently took the plunge to order myself one of the 'smurf blue' ATs, as I've basically been lusting after this watch since I first saw one. To note - I also own a Gen 2500 AT in blue, the previous version, which I absolutely adore.

I know this watch is getting slammed for being too blue and having an off color and all, but I personally don't think it's so bad. I find the blue pretty stunning in person, and it definitely catches eyes when you wear it around.

Anywho, here's some quick shots of it from my iPhone. Thought I'd share with you all who are interested. Enjoy.

FPl5hZM.jpg

KWKwrVU.jpg

johnnyloco

I am dying for the dark side of the moon speedmaster or the large 45.5 speedmaster. That be aweomse

James.

Hey guys, first time poster, long time lurker. Thanks to everyone for all the useful info on this site!

I recently took the plunge to order myself one of the 'smurf blue' ATs, as I've basically been lusting after this watch since I first saw one. To note - I also own a Gen 2500 AT in blue, the previous version, which I absolutely adore.

I know this watch is getting slammed for being too blue and having an off color and all, but I personally don't think it's so bad. I find the blue pretty stunning in person, and it definitely catches eyes when you wear it around.

Anywho, here's some quick shots of it from my iPhone. Thought I'd share with you all who are interested. Enjoy.

FPl5hZM.jpg

KWKwrVU.jpg

That blue hue looks off, easily enough to recognize as not being near the gen IMO.

Dark63

Hey wow! Love that shade actually. This looks perfect for what I'm looking for. Who did you pick yours up from? Hope we can ask that at least. :)

Edited by Dark63

LightGeek

FPl5hZM.jpg

KWKwrVU.jpg

That blue hue looks off, easily enough to recognize as not being near the gen IMO.

Luckily the number of people who care or know as you go about your day is almost nil.

James.

FPl5hZM.jpg

KWKwrVU.jpg

Luckily the number of people who care or know as you go about your day is almost nil.

Depends on where and with whom you work... say the Omega boutique :lol:

I unfortunately have worn the gen, IRL the dial colour is magnificent. Hence the let down with the rep, knowing how it should be i'd never be able to be satisfied with it.

Luckily for me, I'm not planning on buying this in rep or gen. Problem solved!

Pihlippe

not interested.... good luck though

LightGeek

FPl5hZM.jpg

KWKwrVU.jpg

Depends on where and with whom you work... say the Omega boutique :lol:

I unfortunately have worn the gen, IRL the dial colour is magnificent. Hence the let down with the rep, knowing how it should be i'd never be able to be satisfied with it.

Luckily for me, I'm not planning on buying this in rep or gen. Problem solved!

Ah if you have a daily comparison then it's tough. Otherwise, your opinion will change as you become polarized to the differences. Just don't go and look at the gen again and you'll be fine!

Ji4040

Hi y'all's, puretime has a "deep blue" version, has anyone seen it live or anyone ordered one?

Please share your thoughts, thanks.

Crixus

Hey guys

Just checked a TD website and they have this one just posted last week

http://www.trusty-wa...oducts_id=12501

do you think this is a revised version of the smurf ? or is it still the same thing?

It does have skyfall on the back of it so maybe could be the new version ? no longer smurf colour?

Hi y'all's, puretime has a "deep blue" version, has anyone seen it live or anyone ordered one?

Please share your thoughts, thanks.

It looks like Perfect Clones (sorry if I'm not formatting the name correctly) has two versions of the dial color on the regular co-axial and the co-axial day/date version. I think I'm going to be getting the first one in a month or so.

Edit: I don't know if it's a misprint or what but the watch you posted from Puretime says that it's a Japanese Miyota movement as opposed to the Swiss ETA on the other ones.

Edited by Crixus

Ji4040

I'm still searching for the skyfall blue Aqua terra , anyone found one yet? Thanks fellas

fluxian

Me too - looking for a 38.5 width case, black face.

Tiktok

Hey guys saw on the trusted dealer websites that there is a new blue dial version

any of you guys have purchased and mind posting pics?

Thanks

thermalboyz

New Blue are available most TD and just ask them for the new blue version, mine from Ryan - InTime. However, the newer version does not come with the Raised Date Window (Same as Gen new version doesn't have Raise Date anymore).

But its ok for me anyway as the new blue dial look much better compare to the old version.

Pics below.

IMG_20150109_161206_zpsae008126.jpg

IMG_20150109_161140_zps14c23bc7.jpgIMG_20150109_161034_zpsd61e66d6.jpg

IMG_20150109_160930_zps334730e5.jpg

IMG_20150109_160642_zps8ae2a58b.jpg

Ji4040

Very nice! Thanks for taking the time to share. Is the quality decent?

gshipley

I have my eye for a "golf" edition one.

thermalboyz

quality is fine as I do not own any other Omega apart from this. So can't compare, so far I am satisfied.