Sign in to follow this  
clements

Bell&Ross - BR126 Vintage

clements

Hello

I´m looking for a rep Br126 black with brown strap. I have look at some of the trusted dealers sites, and even if they have the watch on the site it´s not possible to order them. So my question is, if someone knows a trusted site where I can order it from? have you bought a br126 from the site and how was the quality?

Regards Victor

0d1f0af0428a5c7a8b11a32b1ff5bd57.image.800x532.jpg

Higs

If you have tried all the TDs on this site, you could try Puretime.

http://www.puretime.co/product/vintage-br-126-original-pvd-black-dial-on-brown-leather-strap/

They are not a TD here but they are on some other rep watch boards. They're not scammers. My one buying experience with Puretime was frustrating but I got the watch I wanted in the end. With me (and, it seems, with others) they can tell you the watch is available, then when they've got your money tell you it's not and then offer you something else. If there's nothing you want they will refund but it's a bit of a PITA. Lots of people have had lots of perfectly fine transactions with Puretime - just go into it with your eyes open and try to get a very clear view on availability before payment.

And having just typed all that... a thought occurs to me..... if Puretime can get a watch, Toro (who is a TD here) can normally get it too - I'm guessing they have similar links to similar 'factories' so.....

even though it's not on his website, why not email Toro with a pic of the watch and see if he can source one for you?

clements

Thanx for the advice. I actually asked Puretime a few days ago and they did´t have the br126 in stock. But I will mail Toro and see what they have to say.

Do you or anybody else know if http://www.dhwatch.org/ is a trysty site? They says that the have the watch in stock.

Regards Victor

flyr

Stay away from any site that is not on the TD list. If you get too eager or impatient you will get sucked in and be either ripped off or majorly disappointed!

clements

Ok. I got toros mail and asked him if he could get the bell&ross, and he said that he could. I know that he is a TD but can I trust this guy? He want me to transfer the money thru westernunion, is this ok?

tmarshl

Hello

I´m looking for a rep Br126 black with brown strap. I have look at some of the trusted dealers sites, and even if they have the watch on the site it´s not possible to order them. So my question is, if someone knows a trusted site where I can order it from? have you bought a br126 from the site and how was the quality?

Regards Victor

I have purchased the BR123 Vintage Heritage from another dealer, and there is a major tell which shows up in the above picture. The hands are too yellow. They are supposed to be the same sand color as the markings on the dial.

tmarshl

Ok. I got toros mail and asked him if he could get the bell&ross, and he said that he could. I know that he is a TD but can I trust this guy? He want me to transfer the money thru westernunion, is this ok?

I use Western Union all the time with trusted dealers. Never had a problem.

clements

Hello

Regards Victor

I have purchased the BR123 Vintage Heritage from another dealer, and there is a major tell which shows up in the above picture. The hands are too yellow. They are supposed to be the same sand color as the markings on the dial.

Yes it seems like this one will have it too. http://imgur.com/a/wIrQI#XNXH2 But what do you think? is it ok or should i just forget to buy the watch?

Kewlin2001

Look...if you really love the watch and the yellow is not a deal breaker...buy it brother! Unless it is neon, no "earthling" is gonna say anything to you but...that's a nice watch.

If the color is a bother...start saving for the gen.

Kewlin2001

BTW...the one from TrustyTime looks better!

:-)

brian97vobra

Any update to this? I'm looking for one as well.