Sign in to follow this  
300kph

Want to buy the BR 01-92 in blue but need it lumed. Who can do it?

300kph

Every review I've read says, this is a decent rep but the lume sucks.

I have 2 questions:

-Who offers lume service?

-How the heck do they do it?

I am a fine scale model-maker but I am really curious as to how it's done? This strikes me as such precise work and something that would be extremely easy to screw up.

Any links to videos of this procedure? (OK, Thats 3 questions)

So I might as well add a 4th: Are there mulitple versions if the blue BR 01-92 or is everyone selling the same one? I would like to get the best available.

W

aprell

A couple of months ago It has been updatings SUPERLUMED Dial Markers and Needles. You can ask Dealer

Edited by aprell

300kph

Well that is good news. Can anyone here confirm or provide lume shots?

<RJ>

No, but there are plenty of info about how to do it yourself and I am sure you have the skills to begin with it. If you don't have time to do it yourself there are others on the rep foras that can do it for you.

And youtube have videos but I think the best info are on the forums.

Even I have done it. Only for therapy thought -_-

adaptive

I bought a "superlumed" br01-92 from TD - real shitty lume. Don't know if I was fooled or if superlume is bad.

Vreds

I bought a "superlumed" br01-92 from TD - real shitty lume. Don't know if I was fooled or if superlume is bad.

Hard to tell without a picture, but generally you will notice if it's superlume. My experience is that the superlume-brightness is really superb.

adaptive

Hard to tell without a picture, but generally you will notice if it's superlume. My experience is that the superlume-brightness is really superb.

Ok I stumbled into this topic again by accident.

I can tell you now, I bought another "superlumed" watch (iwc5002) from the same TD (TrustyTime) and the lume on the IWC is badass, the lume on the BR is nonexistent in comparison.

zinnboy

Ok I stumbled into this topic again by accident.

I can tell you now, I bought another "superlumed" watch (iwc5002) from the same TD (TrustyTime) and the lume on the IWC is badass, the lume on the BR is nonexistent in comparison.

OP was banned. Enjoy the watch though.