Sign in to follow this  
baxter

Hearing some bad news from china

Sparkal

Looks like I will have to start buying those Swiss Reps made in the parallel factories to the main brands using discarded parts.

I hear they even include discarded Pubes.

:fuelfire: :fuelfire: :fuelfire: :fuelfire: :fuelfire: :fuelfire: :fuelfire: :fuelfire: :fuelfire: :fuelfire: :fuelfire: :fuelfire: :fuelfire: :fuelfire: :fuelfire: :fuelfire: :fuelfire: :fuelfire:

albert12

Sorry for my ignorance but I don't understand how the rep world affects the gens Sometimes I.think the rep watches are some kind of advertising of the gens because is not the same market, could be for the less expensive gens but not in the middle price to the sky is the limit. You see a clerk at the bank with a 30K watch it is something strange there ....I am a professional with a nice salary but not rich with family to support and Pateks, Lange, Ulysse and the big league are complete out of my scale... can I get a Rolex or Briet, yes but how many???

Baldrick
Middle-aged white man living full time in Thailand? Well I've been there enough to wager a few guesses why

Yeah, and WE can all guess YOUR motives for coming here......did you enjoy Boyztown........?

And all of your guesses......like your assessment would be way off the mark......you nugget.

I'm NOT middle-aged.......and the reason I live here is because I CAN........I made my fortune.....retired at 50......and unlike you.......I'm not too busy earning a living to make any money.......for a 2 week vacation and a splurge on a few cheap fakes.

Now, in light of your stupidity and ignorance in knowing EXACTLY who you're dealing with, I'll cut you some slack.. :B):

BTW.........show me WHERE and in which post I said you wouldn't be able to get a $200 fake.... (leaving aside also, the fact that you won't be able to use Paypal much longer)......I said the situation has changed, not that it had stopped. ....but I suppose we'll just have to accede to your vastly 'superior' knowledge of the 'Thai underground' gleaned from having seen The Beach...:B):

Month and a half old ....fuckin' idiot noob :johng:

Tits McGee

So, you're a frackin' 2 week millionaire and suddenly YOU know all about it......I've lived in Thailand on and off since 1986 and permanently since 2003....speak Thai fluently, married to a Thai......not to mention all the trips to China......traveled and done business throughout Laos, Vientiane, Cambodia, Vietnam and having lived and worked in Saitama for 3 years.......and you think you're in the know.

Where are you now?

Cos I'm in my home in Thailand.....90 mins from BKK.....and a 3 baht tel call from at least a dozen of my suppliers....and I'm telling YOU......numbnuts........that the situation HAS changed in Thailand.....regardless of your 2 week forays to Patpong market and Boyztown :B):

Backpacking and renting an apartment on the Khao San Rd and visiting Angkor Wat... doesn't conflate to being an EXPERT on Thailand...or Asia !!!

Middle-aged white man living full time in Thailand? Well I've been there enough to wager a few guesses why... Either way I don't care that you lived there, it doesn't immediately make you "in the know" to the Thai underground. I'll believe it when I can no longer paypal $200 and get a rep of a 30K watch in two weeks, the fact that it is still this easy to buy a rep proves there is no major crackdown.

You, my friend (or not) are an idiot. NEVER dis my man-crush.

dr_v
Middle-aged white man living full time in Thailand? Well I've been there enough to wager a few guesses why

Yeah, and WE can all guess YOUR motives for coming here......did you enjoy Boyztown........?

And all of your guesses......like your assessment would be way off the mark......you nugget.

I'm NOT middle-aged.......and the reason I live here is because I CAN........I made my fortune.....retired at 50......and unlike you.......I'm not too busy earning a living to make any money.......for a 2 week vacation and a splurge on a few cheap fakes.

Now, in light of your stupidity and ignorance in knowing EXACTLY who you're dealing with, I'll cut you some slack.. :B):

BTW.........show me WHERE and in which post I said you wouldn't be able to get a $200 fake.... (leaving aside also, the fact that you won't be able to use Paypal much longer)......I said the situation has changed, not that it had stopped. ....but I suppose we'll just have to accede to your vastly 'superior' knowledge of the 'Thai underground' gleaned from having seen The Beach... :B):

Month and a half old ....fuckin' idiot noob :johng:

50? Yeah that seals it for me... "Who I'm dealing with" lmfao you're pretty impressed with yourself? Keep thinking you being a swinging dick on this board means shit to me...

ellistyle1

Is this the thread where we find out where to buy the best sub? I've been searching high and low for that shit.

Baldrick

:facepalm: Will this fukkin' influx of stupid noobs never cease, fukk knows it's getting tiresome now.

you're pretty impressed with yourself?

How could I not be...

compared to you.....I'm a positive genius......not to mention that I buy MY reps at a third of the price you pay for them.....I don't have to worry about Paypal....Customs.....postal theft.....and D.O.A items....plus I get to hand-pick my choices......who's the dope?

daeffy

Dude...I'm usually all for post and let post, but this comment is in poor taste :thumbdown:

gB.

Luthier is full of shit. Check out Josh's response in another thread.

Linky?

:popcorn:

dr_v

Well you must have missed this post of his:

"regardless of your 2 week forays to Patpong market and Boyztown"

And I've been to Thailand enough to know 50 year old white ex-pats are typically up to no good, is what it is, he seems to know a lot about this "boyztown"...

gottahaverolex

Dr v, Baldrick is the last mother fucker you want to pick a fight with. Tread lightly . Look at his post count, you don't get that with being good with words or posting lots of tits in section 8 ;) careful noob.

Edited by gottahaverolex

daeffy

^ another great example of international pressure/plotics playing out.

politics

I want your avatar :drool:

gB.

So if the law of the internet states if it is written it must be true, what happens when two things are written about the same subject but contradict each other? If they must both be true, do they then in effect cancel each other out, making neither of them true?

:wyliehelp:

cheeese

Sorry for my ignorance but I don't understand how the rep world affects the gens Sometimes I.think the rep watches are some kind of advertising of the gens because is not the same market, could be for the less expensive gens but not in the middle price to the sky is the limit. You see a clerk at the bank with a 30K watch it is something strange there ....I am a professional with a nice salary but not rich with family to support and Pateks, Lange, Ulysse and the big league are complete out of my scale... can I get a Rolex or Briet, yes but how many???

From the standpoint of people buying reps from TDs on this site it doesn't affect the Gen manufactures but in the minutest. How it effects them is when people ignorantly buying reps as gens. If you're only willing to spend say $500 on a watch you aren't going to buy a gen but if you have $2k to spend and buy a rep thinking it's a gen that money is being taken right out of the pockets of the gen manufacturer's pockets. This is mostly happening in the retail sector both online and in brick and mortar stores and its costing gen manufacturers millions of dollars per year. It's bigger business than you'd think although the revenue from rep clothes and handbags goes far beyond the what the watch industry produces.

James.

So if the law of the internet states if it is written it must be true, what happens when two things are written about the same subject but contradict each other? If they must both be true, do they then in effect cancel each other out, making neither of them true?

image.png

daeffy

Well you must have missed this post of his:

"regardless of your 2 week forays to Patpong market and Boyztown"

And I've been to Thailand enough to know 50 year old white ex-pats are typically up to no good, is what it is, he seems to know a lot about this "boyztown"...

Ah I missed that dr_v, sorry. Fire away. :gunbandana:

daeffy

Well I'm gonna keep buying watches from Josh. He doesn't seem worried. I'll take his word over Luthier's since Josh has skin in the game.

Baldrick
And I've been to Thailand enough to know 50 year old white ex-pats are typically up to no good,

I'm sure you have been enough times......although I can't vouchsafe an opinion on how YOU would know what 50 year old ex-pats are up to....but I'm sure an examination of your HDD would surely enlighten us all......after all you seem to know all about the "Thai underground" and that according to you it's the Wild West ( despite being the East )....I can just hear you now.....'ride me cowboy' :lmao:

he seems to know a lot about this "boyztown"...

Yeah, I know enough to stay away from it......too great a risk of encountering nuggets like you :B):

reximda
This thread is gonna need some nice female boobies sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooon. :Whistle:

boobie_bird.jpg

Jose Betancur
This thread is gonna need some nice female boobies sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooon. :Whistle:

boobie_bird.jpg

Nice boobies

dr_v

Here's Balddick living it up in Thailand...

To those who are a bit lost here, Thailand has very lax laws on sex with children, we were warned about it in the military on our stops during westpac, were told to avoid the American and European ex-pats in the bars because they were more than likely pedophiles/sexual deviants. I loved thailand, took my wife back three times, but of course always avoiding the old creeper ex-pats sitting in the bars with a 14 year old.

The only thing you'll find on my hard drive is me owning your lunch on this board balddick...

Edited by dr_v

reximda

Pretty sure they're female, and don't contravene the rules.

yawn

WI stopped replying my email about last week, haven't heard anything back...