Sign in to follow this  
berrien

First Mod Fail, Sort of I guess.. Super Avenger Strap

berrien

So I'm a noob and have three reps from Toro. Decided to bid on a Super Avenger strap from someone on e-bay that says gen and lots of feedback.. great I win it at $100 without a thought to why all the others are over $500. Come to find out its the older Professional I strap instead of the current Professional II. Of course the newer one looks better but of course the gen feels better. Also paid a watch guy in the mall $80 because I watched him struggle to install it for an hour becasue the pins didn't quite match up. So what do you guys think, old gen or new rep braclet and call it a flop? I really think the II looks better but you can defintley feel the gen's better steel and feel. Next mod (if you call swapping a strap with a gen that, not sure) I'm going to look at the pics better I guess.

wffk.jpg

LightGeek
So I'm a noob and have three reps from Toro. Decided to bid on a Super Avenger strap from someone on e-bay that says gen and lots of feedback.. great I win it at $100 without a thought to why all the others are over $500. Come to find out its the older Professional I strap instead of the current Professional II. Of course the newer one looks better but of course the gen feels better. Also paid a watch guy in the mall $80 because I watched him struggle to install it for an hour becasue the pins didn't quite match up. So what do you guys think, old gen or new rep braclet and call it a flop? I really think the II looks better but you can defintley feel the gen's better steel and feel. Next mod (if you call swapping a strap with a gen that, not sure) I'm going to look at the pics better I guess.

wffk.jpg

Something doesn't look quite right... Kind of like when someone gets implants and the nips end up under the armpits.

boneyjr

That is a lesson well learned... We have all been there.