Sign in to follow this  
solkryssare

RWG Watch Update V3

Chrisby
Hey guys, can either of you hook a fella up with one of the sneak released rwg watches?

You of all people should know they're only available over at RWI :giggle:

Chavezzito

I believe the ones that are already delivered are only sold in the vip section on smackabutthocollectors forum, which is run by amit. In other words, to get a rwg watch now, just send a PM to a member here called Amit.

Will I need to meet them in person and pick up the soap too? :D

trailboss99
I believe the ones that are already delivered are only sold in the vip section on smackabutthocollectors forum, which is run by amit. In other words, to get a rwg watch now, just send a PM to a member here called Amit.

I thought that was run by Solky? No wait, he runs the waiting list to get onto Amit's list.

Better just PM them both to be sure you're covered.

True this. And when you have PM'd them both (don't be put off when they try to tell you not to PM them, they just want to see if you are worthy of the watch, if you want it badly enough to keep PMing them) then you need to PM Jeffw69 and tell him how badly you want this watch. After that they will put you on Jeff's waiting list for Solk's list which will eventually get you on to the list held by Amit from which the final list is prepared once you are checked out by Luth as being worthy.

Hey, it worked for Enzo Ferrari.

Tits McGee
I thought that was run by Solky? No wait, he runs the waiting list to get onto Amit's list. Better just PM them both to be sure you're covered.
True this. And when you have PM'd them both (don't be put off when they try to tell you not to PM them, they just want to see if you are worthy of the watch, if you want it badly enough to keep PMing them) then you need to PM Jeffw69 and tell him how badly you want this watch. After that they will put you on Jeff's waiting list for Solk's list which will eventually get you on to the list held by Amit from which the final list is prepared once you are checked out by Luth as being worthy. Hey, it worked for Enzo Ferrari.

I'm confused again.

gB.

I thought that was run by Solky? No wait, he runs the waiting list to get onto Amit's list.

Better just PM them both to be sure you're covered.

True this. And when you have PM'd them both (don't be put off when they try to tell you not to PM them, they just want to see if you are worthy of the watch, if you want it badly enough to keep PMing them) then you need to PM Jeffw69 and tell him how badly you want this watch. After that they will put you on Jeff's waiting list for Solk's list which will eventually get you on to the list held by Amit from which the final list is prepared once you are checked out by Luth as being worthy.

Hey, it worked for Enzo Ferrari.

The admin says so, so this must be the process. Please follow it to a tee.

Thank you.

jeffw69
I thought that was run by Solky? No wait, he runs the waiting list to get onto Amit's list. Better just PM them both to be sure you're covered.
True this. And when you have PM'd them both (don't be put off when they try to tell you not to PM them, they just want to see if you are worthy of the watch, if you want it badly enough to keep PMing them) then you need to PM Jeffw69 and tell him how badly you want this watch. After that they will put you on Jeff's waiting list for Solk's list which will eventually get you on to the list held by Amit from which the final list is prepared once you are checked out by Luth as being worthy. Hey, it worked for Enzo Ferrari.

I'm confused again.

nothing new then. :rofl:

Amit

Ok ok fine. The game is up Sol and Jeff.

Tis true you must pass through approval from Jeff before you can get onto Sol's approval list in order to then make it onto my list which is the checklist for worthiness for Luthier to assess if you are overall worthy of paying for the RWG watch, then it is down to EMS to decide if you are worthy enough to receive the watch.

This is the process and it must be strictly adhered to, do not PM me to get onto the list as you must and only PM Jeff, by way of natural process if you are successful your name will be on my list of course assuming you make Sol's.

So just to make it easy for you all, please at first instances contact Jeff and only Jeff regarding the RWG watch.

Not me, not Sol, but Jeff.

We will come to know of you if you are successful.

Regards

Edited by Amit

jeffw69

Ok ok fine. The game is up Sol and Jeff.

Tis true you must pass through approval from Jeff before you can get onto Sol's approval list in order to then make it onto my list which is the checklist for worthiness for Luthier to assess if you are overall worthy of paying for the RWG watch, then it is down to EMS to decide if you are worthy enough to receive the watch.

This is the process and it must be strictly adhered to, do not PM me to get onto the list as you must and only PM Jeff, by way of natural process if you are successful your name will be on my list of course assuming you make Sol's.

So just to make it easy for you all, please at first instances contact Jeff and only Jeff regarding the RWG watch.

Not me, not Sol, but Jeff.

We will come to know of you if you are successful.

Regards

Thanks Amit, with friends like you, who needs enemas??? :D ...... for every PM I get as a result of your post, I will post a pic of my ballsac on your Twitter page. :rofl:

elconquistador

In all seriousness, if the watch heads are done, why can't those who don't care for the strap get them now?

Amit

In all seriousness, if the watch heads are done, why can't those who don't care for the strap get them now?

Are you on Jeff's list?

elconquistador

I am on the original list. X2 and my brother for 1. I have to find it, but 3 sequential serial numbers.

Edited by elconquistador

elconquistador

239, 240 and 241. Blue.

Amit

Jeff can you confirm?

trksh-bzr

I strongly suggest that everyone on RWG PM's Jeff to see if our PM system can handle the load, and then we will know if anyone have potentially missed out by PM overload.

Tits McGee

From Luthier:

Mary is still waiting on the clasps & she is still very ill.

Oh & Jeff is a pillow biter.

elconquistador

Posting a current 1 - 300 now would probably be a good idea rather than on the day the watches are ready.

black263

If you're confused, pm Baldrick and ask to be placed on the confused waiting list. That always goes down well. If that doesn't work flame him in public. (can you pm me just before so I can get the beer and popcorn ready?)

Tits McGee
Posting a current 1 - 300 now would probably be a good idea rather than on the day the watches are ready.

Go to RWI next door, PM Luthier & suggest that. Nobody here has any control of the release of the watch. We just deal in rumor & innuendo.

greg_r

We just deal in rumor & innuendo.

fnar fnar... :giggle:

scorpion

Well I don't want one of them there RGW things at all, never did want one from the start but now I am confused. So who do I PM if I don't want one and never did and never will?

1 thinking.gif

greg_r

Well I don't want one of them there RGW things at all, never did want one from the start but now I am confused. So who do I PM if I don't want one and never did and never will?

1%20thinking.gif

Still Jeff...

Tits McGee

You sir, should sleep with one eye open as he's angry with you! :lmao:

scorpion

1%20thinking.gif

Still Jeff...

Ok Greg so I sent a PM to jeff but he has not replied ...its been over 10 seconds now what do I do? should I contact paypal and log a dispute or email Luth?

1 laught.gif

jeffw69

You sir, should sleep with one eye open as he's angry with you! :lmao:

:kenny:

1%20thinking.gif

Still Jeff...

Ok Greg so I sent a PM to jeff but he has not replied ...its been over 10 seconds now what do I do? should I contact paypal and log a dispute or email Luth?

1%20laught.gif

I just replied. :wave:

greg_r

1%20thinking.gif

Still Jeff...

1%20laught.gif

Email Luth. And Sol. And trk. And Luth again. And then PM Jeff to tell him you've done so... :D