Sign in to follow this  
solkryssare

RWG Watch Update V3

NFleischer
As usual, I come home often enough to feel 'at home' but not often enough to know the skinny on undercurrents. Why the hell are you guys saying the "shine is gone"?

The Luthier shine of course.

:lmao:

That's got nothing to do with Sol. Calling him a 'bitch'. Seems kind of rude! Was that a joke??

Electron17

Thanks for the update Sol, really looking forward to getting my 2 watches. Been a long time giving birth to the RWG watch.

solkryssare
As usual, I come home often enough to feel 'at home' but not often enough to know the skinny on undercurrents. Why the hell are you guys saying the "shine is gone"?

The Luthier shine of course.

:lmao:

That's got nothing to do with Sol. Calling him a 'bitch'. Seems kind of rude! Was that a joke??

That was a joke :) Amit loves me more than life it self.....

gB.

Dunno, ask Amit. I believe it's some type of English sub-dialect for homosexuals, and is a term used for endearment of their gay partners.

At least that's what Google search produced... :lmao:

EDIT: See?

solkryssare

Dunno, ask Amit. I believe it's some type of English sub-dialect for homosexuals, and is a term used for endearment of their gay partners.

True :lol:

Thang

What a great news. Thanks for the update Sol. Look forward to have it on my wrist :D

Amit

Just for the record i'm not gay.....

But my boyfriend is.

gB.

But my boyfriend is.

Who?

Amit

But my boyfriend is.

Who?

don't play dumb.

trksh-bzr

wanna add here, I do see what people are saying about the missing shine; luth fecked off, and all that, but honestly, I am not buying this just because Sol openly told everyone he's having a crush on me, or because anyone posts here or anywhere alse. -it's just a fantastic watch. a fantastic gen watch. a fantastic gen limited edition.

......and I happen to know the folks who designed it and made it happen, that doesn't make the history any more boring.

guess I'm saying I'm still in, and don't let the forum drama get to your head.

love ya folks :wub: in an Amit kindda way too.....(secet slang for very loose wrists and posh, but in the end, he'll stnd you up the two timing cheap man slut)

;)

gB.

But my boyfriend is.

Who?

don't play dumb.

BoyfriendS perhaps then?

Chavezzito
wanna add here, I do see what people are saying about the missing shine; luth fecked off, and all that, but honestly, I am not buying this just because Sol openly told everyone he's having a crush on me, or because anyone posts here or anywhere alse. -it's just a fantastic watch. a fantastic gen watch. a fantastic gen limited edition.

......and I happen to know the folks who designed it and made it happen, that doesn't make the history any more boring.

love ya folks :wub: in an Amit kindda way too.....(secet slang for very loose wrists and posh, but in the end, he'll stnd you up the two timing cheap man slut)

;)

Amen :D

dave47

This just in from George.

Just got news from Mary. All movements and rotors arrived, all other parts - screw-in pushers, hands, cases, sapphires, all finished. 300 dials will arrive in 4 days, and bracelets will be finished before July 5th. So, our estimate of the sale start is somewhere mid-July.

If any spaces open up for one of the watches, S., please drop me a PM so I'll know to start scraping the money together.

Thanks much.

dave

Nisv

Awesomeness :thumbsup:

sam1965uk

That's gr8t news can,t wait :)

Chrisby

Awesome news....can't wait for these to be finished :)

elconquistador

Hmmm... time to start selling or groveling?

NFleischer

Just for the record i'm not gay.....

But my boyfriend is.

OK- we're all good now. I feel better

solkryssare

;)

This!

But also the fact that the project still represents what the friendship and dedication of this (and other forums for that matter) can create. Luth CHOOSE to leave, but that doesn't change what went into the project and that its still a watch made for this forum. He could easily have changed RWG to RWI or whatever, just like he removed Ambassador......he didn't tho.

But at the end of the day its up to each and every one how they spend their money and I'm certainly not trying to "sell" it to you. I (and the forum) don't have many money invested in the project and I'll get my watches either way. What I'm trying to say is don't back out for reasons non existing....

Have a good day all.

trksh-bzr

;)

This!

But also the fact that the project still represents what the friendship and dedication of this (and other forums for that matter) can create. Luth CHOOSE to leave, but that doesn't change what went into the project and that its still a watch made for this forum. He could easily have changed RWG to RWI or whatever, just like he removed Ambassador......he didn't tho.

But at the end of the day its up to each and every one how they spend their money and I'm certainly not trying to "sell" it to you. I (and the forum) don't have many money invested in the project and I'll get my watches either way. What I'm trying to say is don't back out for reasons non existing....

Have a good day all.

totally gay comment there!!!

solkryssare

;)

This!

Have a good day all.

I'm feeling very gay this morning. Im warming up for us spending the night in my old Roskilde tent this weekend.....

oscarmadfish

not going overboard but i will when they are on my wrist :giggle:

BadPickle

Finally, it's been so long that the cash I'm hoarding under my mattress was in danger of no longer being legal tender.

trksh-bzr

;)

This!

Have a good day all.

I'm feeling very gay this morning. Im warming up for us spending the night in my old Roskilde tent this weekend.....

glad my amigo wizkey is sorting out a tent for me to sleep in...

Linda might join you tho' :lol:

solkryssare

;)

This!

Have a good day all.

glad my amigo wizkey is sorting out a tent for me to sleep in...

Linda might join you tho' :lol:

I don't mind :D