Sign in to follow this  
solkryssare

RWG Watch Update V3

Chavezzito
There is no bloody way I'll go all the way to GBG for a Monday GTG. We need a whole weekend....Or we'll just see each other in London in October. Amit is setting it up

There is no bloody way I'll go all the way to GBG for a Monday GTG. We need a whole weekend....Or we'll just see each other in London in October. Amit is setting it up

Threadcrapper, this is about the RWG watch.

We will have important talks about the watch there, no crapping :)

I didn't know it was a Monday, I demand full weekend also!

Don't think you guys understood...it is Pob's GTG so it starts on Monday and ends on Sunday :D

YahButWhy

what's a rwg watch update v3?

sorry for being a noob but i can't seem to understand?

http://www.rwg.bz/bo...22&fromsearch=1

Ok, maybe it's just me, but when I have gone to the linked site there are no pictures?? They all say "deleted" or "removed."

Are there more pictures available anywhere?

onzenuub

Ok, maybe it's just me, but when I have gone to the linked site there are no pictures?? They all say "deleted" or "removed."

Yes in another RWG thread

YahButWhy

Yes in another RWG thread

Any chance you can link that thread?

A search for "RWG watch" brings up pretty much every thread in the history of RWG.

SSTEEL

Here's the black one. My reservation is for the blue, which I actually prefer :)

RWG_zpsf0d582e0.jpg

Loonie

nice pics :tea:

Nisv

Here's the black one. My reservation is for the blue, which I actually prefer :)

RWG_zpsf0d582e0.jpg

Me too :D

FinalRWGBLUE247.jpg

oscarmadfish

thats why i am getting both :dingleberry-nemesis:

YahButWhy

RWG_zpsf0d582e0.jpg

Me too :D

FinalRWGBLUE247.jpg

Ok, I saw a link or note somewhere about how to get on the waiting list for these, I suppose if I re-read everything I can find it, but does anyone just have the info handy? If I recall it is just PM'ing your intent to someone?

AstroAvia

Good news! I am not a regular in this board, and this watch has been the reason why I keep coming back once in a while to check things out in here!

Pob

Can't wait!!!!!!

YahButWhy

Thanks but I thought I saw a thread that said NOT to PM Luthier about this anymore and to instead PM someone else to get on the waiting list.. Is my mind playing tricks on me? I just don't want to bother luthier if he is not wanting to be contacted. (also, don't want to send a dead end message thinking I am set up only to find out I got nothing accomplished.)

Pob

Send message to solkryssare ;)

myaz

Thanks but I thought I saw a thread that said NOT to PM Luthier about this anymore and to instead PM someone else to get on the waiting list.. Is my mind playing tricks on me? I just don't want to bother luthier if he is not wanting to be contacted. (also, don't want to send a dead end message thinking I am set up only to find out I got nothing accomplished.)

check this. http://www.rwg.bz/board/index.php?showtopic=51408&hl=%2Brwg+%2Bwatch+%2Blist&fromsearch=1

daeffy

PM me if anyone wants to sell their golden ticket!!!

acharria

sweet blue 75

fraggle42

Is the reserve list posted anywhere?

I PMd as per that thread to go on the reserve list but have no idea if I'm position 301 or 3000001?

I keep on checking out the M2M sales to see if anyone's selling their new toy and keep on buying other watches instead :)

sam1965uk

Anyone who get one of these and sells it must be mad mine is for keeps sorry :)

greg_r

I PMd as per that thread to go on the reserve list but have no idea if I'm position 301 or 3000001?

I keep on checking out the M2M sales to see if anyone's selling their new toy and keep on buying other watches instead :)

Until they actually start shipping, nobody knows how many will be going spare...

Watch this space.

trksh-bzr

Until they actually start shipping, nobody knows how many will be going spare...

Watch this space.

so how many will be spare? can you get me one of the blue ones? are we there yet? I'm thirsty!!!! (ask sol, I really am quite thirsty)

onzenuub

Watch this space.

so how many will be spare? can you get me one of the blue ones? are we there yet? I'm thirsty!!!! (ask sol, I really am quite thirsty)

You can buy my bleu one, nr. 100. It will be for sale for € 3000. :lol:

trksh-bzr

Watch this space.

Who sells the best rwg watch?

Sent from my iBall using Tupperware

onzenuub

Watch this space.

Onzenuub does. :rofl:

trksh-bzr

Watch this space.

Onzenuub does. :rofl:

From best factory , 1:1?