Sign in to follow this  
solkryssare

RWG Watch Update V3

Nisv

I can't wait to get this watch and I'll wear it with great pride :)

+1.

Too bad I'm still lacking funds, otherwise I'd order a black one aswell now that there's some open spots :)

elconquistador

My brothers and I are still anxiously awaiting our sequentially numbered blues.

Tits McGee

Just been told by the man himself, the watch & bracelet are finished. Mary is working on the clasps as we speak. Mary will announce the sale this month.

Nisv
:thumbsup:

oscarmadfish

Just been told by the man himself, the watch & bracelet are finished. Mary is working on the clasps as we speak. Mary will announce the sale this month.

THANK YOU

solkryssare

Cheers Tits

SSTEEL

Great news :D

NFleischer

Hallelujah.

Wriggles

Best thing I've seen thats "tits" related that I've seen all day. Thanks for the news Tits!

Agree with other comments, fuck the politics and drama, a beautiful watch is a beautiful watch. And though I agree with graman, it's not likely to happen again ever, there will probably be some floating around in M2M's in the future, even if rarely. So, I for one can't wait for mine, it's about this crazy forum and not about Luth.

Although he did put in a lot of work (and I have plenty of time for him as well as he was very helpful to me as a shiny noob when I joined no matter what people say about how he treated noobs, it certainly wasn't my experience) don't forget Sol put in a load of work on this also and that should be respected as much if not more than Luth.

If I'm not mistaken Luth put in work and money and therefore has a vested interest along with the love of watches and the project, whereas Solk just put in the work for free and the love of watches/this crazy place.

That alone is reason enough to want one and forget the drama, as that kind of selfless effort is really what this place stands for.

Kudos to Solkryssare and I for one can't wait for mine

elconquistador

Anyone know what payment method does Mary accepts?

wolfwood

Not paypal the last I heard. Has that changed?

solkryssare
Best thing I've seen thats "tits" related that I've seen all day. Thanks for the news Tits!

Agree with other comments, fuck the politics and drama, a beautiful watch is a beautiful watch. And though I agree with graman, it's not likely to happen again ever, there will probably be some floating around in M2M's in the future, even if rarely. So, I for one can't wait for mine, it's about this crazy forum and not about Luth.

Although he did put in a lot of work (and I have plenty of time for him as well as he was very helpful to me as a shiny noob when I joined no matter what people say about how he treated noobs, it certainly wasn't my experience) don't forget Sol put in a load of work on this also and that should be respected as much if not more than Luth.

If I'm not mistaken Luth put in work and money and therefore has a vested interest along with the love of watches and the project, whereas Solk just put in the work for free and the love of watches/this crazy place.

That alone is reason enough to want one and forget the drama, as that kind of selfless effort is really what this place stands for.

Kudos to Solkryssare and I for one can't wait for mine

Thats very kind of you :)

But George is the true "hero" when it comes to this project. He has invested a lot of time and more importantly, money in this project. Money that he doesn't even know he'll ever see again.

Yes, I've invested a lot of time in the watch but I did so knowing I had nothing to lose. Worst case I've wasted my time, thats all. And God knows I've done that before on other thing. Best case I get to wear a watch I've been part of creating

That's a small risk to take considering the potential revard IMO.

Phillips1847

Put myself on the alternate list even though I've only been here a short time, I love the way it looks. Doubt I'll have the opportunity to even buy one though!

onzenuub

Me thinks the title of this thread has to be changed to

RWG Watch Update V458 :lol:

Wriggles

But George is the true "hero" when it comes to this project. He has invested a lot of time and more importantly, money in this project. Money that he doesn't even know he'll ever see again.

Yes, I've invested a lot of time in the watch but I did so knowing I had nothing to lose. Worst case I've wasted my time, thats all. And God knows I've done that before on other thing. Best case I get to wear a watch I've been part of creating

It's just a fact.

Not sure I should say this in case it puts more people off, but over on RWI George said his ultimate intention is to launch his own brand of watches with Mary as the dealer, so that she can get out of the rep game and go legit to save her health due to stresses of the job etc.

So, this project was not just a project of love for RWG and watches, it is also a toe dip for a future commercial venture for George.

I personally don't have a problem with that, more power to him if he can make it successful.

However, you just did all your work for no return which deserves the utmost respect, and for that alone RWG members should follow through on their commitments.

Of course thats just my opinion and people are free to follow their own thoughts as they wish but I think you should get more credit than seems is being given on these threads.

Grimmi

Fantastic news! Thanks guys! :D

solkryssare

It's just a fact.

Not sure I should say this in case it puts more people off, but over on RWI George said his ultimate intention is to launch his own brand of watches with Mary as the dealer, so that she can get out of the rep game and go legit to save her health due to stresses of the job etc.

So, this project was not just a project of love for RWG and watches, it is also a toe dip for a future commercial venture for George.

I personally don't have a problem with that, more power to him if he can make it successful.

However, you just did all your work for no return which deserves the utmost respect, and for that alone RWG members should follow through on their commitments.

Of course thats just my opinion and people are free to follow their own thoughts as they wish but I think you should get more credit than seems is being given on these threads.

Again, Thank you. I really appreciate it mate. I truly do...... :)

jeffw69

I can feeeeeeeeel the love! Group 69 anyone? :69:

dingle

Time for Solk to send an invoice for services rendered and a contract for royalties on any future sales.

Just sayin

mitchbaria

I've got to say,,, to start with I was very skeptical of George as a member over at RWI,,,primarily because he comes on like a pack of angry hornets,, but over the last several months I've really started appreciating his ability to cut through the b.s. and his grit and zeal for our hobby and watches in general.... I'm very excited for all you guys on the list and can't wait to see the finished product... I'm sure it will exceed all expectations....

elconquistador

It's just a fact.

Let me guess, George will name his new brand of watch "Picard".

Edited by elconquistador

gB.

Let me guess, George will name his new brand of watch "Picard".

:popcorn:

greg_r

I'd place a small wager on 'Ambassador' .... ;)

Wiz

Unfortunately I need to let go, not enough funds at the moment.

#15 blue and #16 black are free.

Hopefully I'll be able to grab one later on.

solkryssare

Please PM George about it on RWI mate :)