Sign in to follow this  
Grimmi

What's with me and PAM111's (and I gotta learn to control my temper)

Grimmi

I'm just about to order my 4th PAM 111N, I love them and can't seem to not have one in my collection...

But I keep destroying them :( , only them... All my other watches seem to be ok.

First one broke ages ago (beginner version) so upgraded and bout noob V3,

That one broke and I completely destroyed it thinking I was a watchsmith after a few quiet drinks...

This time I went to change straps and realized that the crown guard was missing (fallen off somewhere? WTF?), I completely lose my shit after I can't find it and think enough PAMs goddammit!

And proceed to through it against the wall... Hard

Then realizing what I've done, jump online and send another email straight off to MR...

Still angry :(

am I the only dickhead who's been so pissed off with a rep that they knew in that instant that the rep had to die?

Stupid.... If I don't laugh I'll cry

James.

No, i've taken a sledge hammer in a case of extreme overkill to one PAM 3634 (radiomir) I was building and maintained issues only ever after the c#nt was re-assembled in it's case. Worked fine when in pieces outside, the bastard decided to up sticks and shit its pants when it was all nice and finished though, repeatedly. Also threw an old sub against the ground as hard as I could when the clasp kept opening and then a pin fell out of a link when I was out one night (inebriated, obviously) and another sub, gold one, is at the bottom of Darling Harbor when the bezel insert fell off one night during a work function.

Hindsight's a bitch, but it was fun.

Grimmi

lol, nice to know I'm not alone... Maybe it's an Aussie thing ;)

James.

I think it's more of an alcohol thing. The PAM destruction was calm and premeditated. The two rollies would have been an easy fix, but... beer.

Grimmi
I think it's more of an alcohol thing. The PAM destruction was calm and premeditated. The two rollies would have been an easy fix, but... beer.

Agreed...

:bottle: + c#nt of a watch = :exterminate::therapy: & then unfortunately :picard2: