Sign in to follow this  
edgematic

H-Factory Forged Carbon Diver pics, first ones, post them here

edgematic

First ones are up on Josh his website. Doesn't look bad at first sight but we know that these pics tell us only rough stuff since they are not of good quality.

Strange to see no complete strap, no buckle, no caseback pics.

Bad pics. Waiting for more/better pics.

If you see some, post them here. Once there are better pics we might be able to comment on it.

001_zpsf3b017e7.jpg

003-1_zps179b3266.jpg

004_zpsc8572c69.jpg

005-1_zps5b1665aa.jpg

006_zpsbee5d2de.jpg

nyckid

No need for that. I pre-ordered mine from Josh over 2 months ago and I'm eagerly waiting to put that bad boy on my wrist!

baxter

well no wood grain at least ..... really like this but not sure i'm going to like it on the wrist .... will probably give it a go though :D

Kleen™

Flat Black and Screaming Yellow always seemed a bit....ehm....'problematic' to me.

dbot87

Cant wait to get this, its gonna be soo good.

darkdashing

I would love to see a video of this one as well as some user pics

slaughterer

The yellow border goes too far across the 3 o'clock marker ont he bezel and there are cracks in the main case at 11.

ATEspo

Not sure if anyone is keeping up with all the 'news' about this carbon diver, but here is a recap over the last 24 hours...

Andrew made a post on RG:

"Dear guys

Just an update. Stocks will be coming in real soon. Please do not grumble or be sad. Reason for delay is because Factory Maker wants to make sure the case back and buckle is done to 1:1 specs before the official release. Due to the special requirements of lume application, Maker also has informed that stocks will be about 10-15 pcs a day at most from factory so please allow time for stocks to come in to fill up the hundreds of pre-orders. We also need to settle QC pics for pending orders and current orders so please be understanding on that.

Meanwhile, if you think you cannot wait or for whatever reasons, you can email us and ask for a refund back. But my advice to you, wait patiently and you will be rewarded. Since 2002, I have been in RWG 1 till the days of plentiful replica watch forums around... so I can vouch with my reputation that this wait is worth it for the low price you are paying for a top grade Forged Carbon AP Diver.

Any queries, DO NOT PM us. Email us directly at: [email protected]

Thank you

Andrew

Trusty Time Watches"

Then a member by the name of "guru" (who I was told does have a lot of info with the rep world in China) made this statement

"I heard this morning it is a problem with the case, not the caseback and not the buckle.

This 2 pieces showed up 2 weeks ago, if they need to be redesigned, it will take another

4 weeks until production could start. So for me the case problem sound more true.

If they have no yield it explains the unknown waiting time and also the 10 - 15 watches / day.

Do they have only 1 guy for reluming? I guess vac would relume that bezel in 60 min.

So case problem makes sence to me."