Sign in to follow this  
onzenuub

Sick of expensive rep boxes ?

onzenuub

Found this one also on RG:

I think the prices for rep´s is getting bigger and bigger, especially when you are not sure if you get a gen ETA or not. The repboxes are also very expensive. a good box can cost $40-$80 plus shipping.

So I did a little goggle travel to a Chinese site. The design of the site was not the best, but the prices were very nice when it comes to boxes.

I´m not affiliated with the web page in any way, just want to get the info out. And maybe a little pressure on our dealers to give better prices.

Web page: www.aoobuy.com

bme
Found this one also on RG:

I think the prices for rep´s is getting bigger and bigger, especially when you are not sure if you get a gen ETA or not. The repboxes are also very expensive. a good box can cost $40-$80 plus shipping.

So I did a little goggle travel to a Chinese site. The design of the site was not the best, but the prices were very nice when it comes to boxes.

I´m not affiliated with the web page in any way, just want to get the info out. And maybe a little pressure on our dealers to give better prices.

There's a problem though.................

The wathes prices include normal watchbox in our website store.

You can buy the original watchbox with your watch you order, but you should pay for it additionally.

If you just only buy original watchbox, the minimum order is 10 pcs!

arty909

I think you could convince the shop owner to sell you just one, but be prepared to pay his price, "plus a few money" ...

gottahaverolex

The owner of aoobuy.com is Robbie. He's an awesome guy, I bought five PAMs and two Briets from him with AWESOME service. The prices for each watch include a box. If you don't want the box just tell him and he will reduce the price of the watch by $10. You also need to mention that you are an RWG member, we have lifetime discounts with him. It's one of the things that Fakemaster did for us that was actually nice. Robbie is trust worthy, give him a go!

Dead Bird Dog
The owner of aoobuy.com is Robbie. He's an awesome guy, I bought five PAMs and two Briets from him with AWESOME service. The prices for each watch include a box. If you don't want the box just tell him and he will reduce the price of the watch by $10. You also need to mention that you are an RWG member, we have lifetime discounts with him. It's one of the things that Fakemaster did for us that was actually nice. Robbie is trust worthy, give him a go!

Sounds like a pretty ringing endorsement. What about the quality of the other merchandise he has for sale?

alphakazi

yea interesting stuff - I saw a nice pair of Christian Louboutin "come fuck me pumps" - should make for a nice Valentine present for the gf - $79

Christianlouboutin-06a.jpg

and an interesting Hublot there for about $100

Hublot-13a.jpg

anyone else with experience with this dealer?

his watches could use a detailed description

greg_r

I'd heard about Robbie from a post on the old RWG1. Haven't ordered from them as yet, though. Prices seem to be very good, but there's a lot of junk alongside the decent stuff, so be careful about what you buy.

JohnG

Hey, it is okay to pimp for dealers. The Canadian does it. So does Groucho. I even get benefits from TTK. Everytime I say something nice about him, he replies to one of my pm's.

onzenuub

Hey, it is okay to pimp for dealers. The Canadian does it. So does Groucho. I even get benefits from TTK. Everytime I say something nice about him, he replies to one of my pm's.

So you are also a pm whore with TTK

Dead Bird Dog
yea interesting stuff - I saw a nice pair of Christian Louboutin "come fuck me pumps" - should make for a nice Valentine present for the gf - $79

Christianlouboutin-06a.jpg

That's the best kind of gift...one in which you derive an ancillary benefit.

gottahaverolex

Robbie has a lot of junk and fantasy stuff on his site, no doubt about it. If you stay in the "swiss" watch section the quality is very good. All my PAMS from him are perfect and run flawlessly. The Beitlings are cheapo crap, I bought them from him for $60 shipped to see if I wanted to spend $378 from Josh to get a Bentley. I still have the crap Bentley and it still runs, so I think it was worth it. Alphakazi, I really don't know about the other stuff on his site like glasses and shoes, but I do know that all the huge flea markets in my area sell the same kind of stuff and I'm sure it all comes from the same place for the most part. Robbie will answer any questions you have very quickly, and he also was giving free shipping on the swiss stuff if you are an RWG member. Although I have not ordered from him in months, he said it was a lifetime discount so it couldn't hurt to ask. I'm definitely NOT affiliated with him in any way, Josh is my only dealer. But Robbie is a nice alternative to try with confidence. The watch boxes that you get free with the watches are nothing special so don't get too excited about it being free!

Edited by gottahaverolex

alphakazi

I never got the point of having a watch box... to prove it's a gen to friends and family? give me a break

having a shitty box would practically be useless

greg_r
I never got the point of having a watch box... to prove it's a gen to friends and family? give me a break

Rep boxes are crap anyhow - cheap rep boxes even more so (I've had a couple as freebies, and they've found themselves in the bin).

A decent watch box from someone like AceTimer or Modalo is the only way to fly :thumbsup:

alphakazi

Rep boxes are crap anyhow - cheap rep boxes even more so (I've had a couple as freebies, and they've found themselves in the bin).

A decent watch box from someone like AceTimer or Modalo is the only way to fly :thumbsup:

no, this is the way to fly

0806010_1.jpg

1326246.jpg

Sterling2email.jpg