Sign in to follow this  
Jainsley

Help!!! With rolex submarine

Jainsley

Hi, I'm new to buying reps and was wondering where I could buy the best rolex submarine for under $200. I've looked at the trusted dealer section but not sure who to go to for the best quality for the money.

jeffw69

Did you perhaps mean 'Submariner', by Rolex?

I'm thinking the submarines will run quite a bit more.

onzenuub

USA has the best subs. :rofl:

Jainsley

Sorry!!! I did mean submariner by rolex. What's a good online that has good quality watches and can also be trusted?

mostling
adqYCk29.jpg

onzenuub
:rofl:

jeffw69

Sorry!!! I did mean submariner by rolex. What's a good online that has good quality watches and can also be trusted?

oke, just wanted to be sure Jainsley. ;)

On the main page of this forum, on the right hand there is a big rectangle shaped green box that reads "Trusted dealers".

Click that and you will be brought to a page that has the list.

Some of the dealers here have websites so that you can view watches, others, you may need to PM or e-mail the dealer.

Also check out the Rolex section, which has reviews by members and pics.

frogflyer

Any of the TDs can get what you want, just have a look around and go for it! :hangin:

Welcome

nev848

Buddy you have asked the Noob question of all questions and if you use the search bar you will find your answer a hundred times.

Please take the time to do some research.

For this money try Perfect Clones who has some nice Ceramic Subs with 28800 movements.

All the best.

onzenuub

On the main page of this forum, on the right hand there is a big rectangle shaped green box that reads "Trusted dealers".

Some of the dealers here have websites so that you can view watches, others, you may need to PM or e-mail the dealer.

You did forgot to mention the best rep reviews database thread dammit fucking wanker.

jeffw69

You did forgot to mention the best rep reviews database thread dammit fucking wanker.

:(

Dr_Rolex

USA has the best subs. :rofl:

LMAO :help3:

flyr

Welcome to the forum ! You had better do some reading apart from browsing the TD list, there is lots you need to know before ordering. Start here. http://www.rwg.bz/bo...?showtopic=7456

mitchbaria

Wow! I just didn't understand at first what all the fuss was over this one little question.. but luckily I had enough sense to sit back and watch for a while..... and now,,,, jeez! After hearing it ask in about 2000 different ways it really starts to get under your skin... but this guy didn't even bother to read the letters in the forums name before he just came right out and verbatim said " who has the best sub? " no kiss or nothing. That requires a backwards WOW!

1959LesPaul
Welcome to the forum ! You had better do some reading apart from browsing the TD list, there is lots you need to know before ordering. Start here. http://www.rwg.bz/bo...?showtopic=7456

+100.

Dr_Rolex

adqYCk29.jpg

OMFG YOUR POST IS HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!!!! BUT IM AFRAID YOUR SUB LOOKS LIKE A REP SORRY LOL JUST KIDDING

RUSH2112
adqYCk29.jpg

Conning tower looks like shit

Dr_Rolex

look at each dealer but for the price your looking for id say maybe silix prime, toro brovo or and maybe trusty time he's not a TD but still a good reliable dealer