Sign in to follow this  
sconehead

My 6152-1 saga begins

ebzen02
If I decide to put the Mollie in the Jackson/Tat case (I'm currently leaning that way but who knows?) it's got to be one of nightwatches case rings. The RXW may well need a custom or cunning diy job though for whichever movement I decide to use in it...:rofl:

Impressive!! Are you sure you don't want to start modding. I think there is a demand for more vintage modders..

sconehead
If I decide to put the Mollie in the Jackson/Tat case (I'm currently leaning that way but who knows?) it's got to be one of nightwatches case rings. The RXW may well need a custom or cunning diy job though for whichever movement I decide to use in it...:thud:

Impressive!! Are you sure you don't want to start modding. I think there is a demand for more vintage modders..

No, I do this stuff as a hobby, doing it to make money would remove the fun factor imo. Don't get me wrong, I try to help out the membership if or when I'm able to and as time permits.

The whole idea behind doing this is to learn as I go, show any pitfalls involved and show how cheaply a passable and a decent example of this watch can be made...hopefully...:D

dingle
If I decide to put the Mollie in the Jackson/Tat case (I'm currently leaning that way but who knows?) it's got to be one of nightwatches case rings. The RXW may well need a custom or cunning diy job though for whichever movement I decide to use in it...;)

No, I do this stuff as a hobby, doing it to make money would remove the fun factor imo. Don't get me wrong, I try to help out the membership if or when I'm able to and as time permits.

The whole idea behind doing this is to learn as I go, show any pitfalls involved and show how cheaply a passable and a decent example of this watch can be made...hopefully...:D

..and you are doing a great job on my watch I might add :thud:

ebzen02
If I decide to put the Mollie in the Jackson/Tat case (I'm currently leaning that way but who knows?) it's got to be one of nightwatches case rings. The RXW may well need a custom or cunning diy job though for whichever movement I decide to use in it...;)

..and you are doing a great job on my watch I might add :thud:

Well, scone, from what I have seen so far, this is looking like a winner; inspiration for me in the future. I might follow in your foot steps.

GC
If I decide to put the Mollie in the Jackson/Tat case (I'm currently leaning that way but who knows?) it's got to be one of nightwatches case rings. The RXW may well need a custom or cunning diy job though for whichever movement I decide to use in it...:o

The whole idea behind doing this is to learn as I go, show any pitfalls involved and show how cheaply a passable and a decent example of this watch can be made...hopefully...:trainwreck:

..and you are doing a great job on G.Curcio's watch I might add :(

I agree Dingel, and thanks for being a sport about it too!

ebzen02

Just bought a Dremel....hmmm..let's see what happens to my Getat fiddy...more to come while we for this dirty monkey to finish his dirty project...

greg_r

c'mon Sconey. Quit watching the footie and do something useful. We want to see what this comes out like... ;)

sconehead
c'mon Sconey. Quit watching the footie and do something useful. We want to see what this comes out like... :D

oke....

:thumbsup:

PatronSaintofChainsaws

What the crap? Don't leave us hanging like that.

Jackass. :D

AllergyDoc

What else can you expect from a simian?

trailboss99

Just remember mate, thate is no job that can not be screwed up 10x as quick and 20x as badly with a Dremel in your hands :itchyandscratchy:

Col.

Just bought a Dremel....hmmm..let's see what happens to my Getat fiddy...more to come while we for this dirty monkey to finish his dirty project...

PatronSaintofChainsaws
Just remember mate, thate is no job that can not be screwed up 10x as quick and 20x as badly with a Dremel in your hands :ttiwwop:

To use an old software adage: Some people, when confronted with a problem, will say "I know, I'll use my Dremel". Now they have two problems.

Thefakemastersfanclub

Yup!

James.

Did the monkey ever finish this?!

Oh, and NERCOBUMP! :P