Sign in to follow this  
barry71379

HI Everyone..Newbie here

barry71379

My name is Barry from Georgia (USA) I just got home from a local bar and notice the man next to me had a great Rolex, he gave me this site and suggested I ask for Mary from Watch Internatinal . I have no idea who that is but from what the man stated she has the best watches around. Anyone know how I can get a hold of her?

cybee

Welcome to the madhouse barry.

Hmmm, wondering who the mystery member is. :lol:

GC

OMG After reading this line...:"I just got home from a local bar and notice the man next to me had a great Rolex, he gave me this site and suggested I ask for Mary from Watch Internatinal"... i gotta ask, is this the way we rep collectors are spreading our hobby/sickness?

Well let me start off by say'n welcome!

Secondly, the guy you met in the bar gave you some seriously good info.

Third, befor you buy anything, look around, research, do your homework, ask questions.

all the best

greg_r

hehe welcome to RWG!

... and whoever the mystery member is, great work! ;)

Member X

May the mystery member step forward!! ;)

oscarmadfish

welcome

barry71379

Thank you everyone, the members real name is James. Well thats what he told me anyways. I met him at the Taco Mac here in Duluth Georgia. Well I have one Rolex in mind the "The Oyster Perpetual GMT Master"

Here is a link to the pic I saved. http://i684.photobucket.com/albums/vv201/a...aster_1_LRG.jpg

I saw it at houseofsouvenirs but they are all out.

greg_r

Try sending a photo to WatchInternational and PrestigeWatchCo (details in their subforums here). I'm sure that one of them will be able to supply.

Fiddo

Hello! :)

Welcome!

KBH

Welcome Barry, from another Barry.

Surely you're kidding about that abomination. :)

400RLXSW_8_GmtMaster_1_LRG.jpg

Just kidding. Everyone's allowed to have different taste around here.

:facepalm:

Member X

That's quite bright! :facepalm:

Bear in mind that would probably cost $10k+ if it was gen so people might expect you to either be minted or wearing a rep! :)

barry71379

I guess my taste is terrible. LOL

We'll I did have my eye on this one as well..... http://i684.photobucket.com/albums/vv201/a...zelDatejust.jpg

I just have problems finding anyone with them. Well I did hear back from Mary (WatchInternational) and she said she could get them. Has anyone bought from her? I was just wondering if she usually is able to get the exact watch you want or does she just get something similar?

Edited by barry71379

greg_r

Oh, you do like your bling, dontcha? :)

Mary is ultra-reliable. She will try to supply EXACTLY what you want and will send you a photo of the actual watch she's going to sell you before you conclude the deal.

For what it's worth, ALL of our forum dealers here can be trusted. We're very picky about who we invite to be dealers on the board - they're collectively the best in the business.