Sign in to follow this  
greg_r

New week wristies w/c 10th May

tdubt

thinking the same greg, but all i have is the OR yet. really like the OR strap for now :vomit: , but mesh will happen.

sohwristie.jpg

oh and it swims!

photo-2.jpg

Edited by tdubt

jmd33
IMG_1846.jpg

Very nice!!! - Gotta be gen.

jmd33

Greg,

Can the Heritage be bought with the mesh?

tdubt
Greg,

I'll answer for him. No. You can buy rep mesh (I'm sure you could get one of the dealers here to let you 'buy it with') however it is not sizable like the current gen mesh bracelet is.

On that note...does anyone know if you can "one time" size the rep mesh. The AD told me that the 'old' mesh bracelets they used to have had to be sized by cutting the mesh. and that they have a machine or something to do that. one-time customized to you.

I'm wondering if the available mesh rep is actually a rep of that former mesh bracelet option for breit. Thoughts?

tdubt
Greg,

I'll answer for him. No. You can buy rep mesh (I'm sure you could get one of the dealers here to let you 'buy it with') however it is not sizable like the current gen mesh bracelet is.

On that note...does anyone know if you can "one time" size the rep mesh. The AD told me that the 'old' mesh bracelets they used to have had to be sized by cutting the mesh. and that they have a machine or something to do that. one-time customized to you.

I'm wondering if the available mesh rep is actually a rep of that former mesh bracelet option for breit. Thoughts?

if someone wants to move this discussion to the breit forum that might be helpful...

AllergyDoc
I wonder if you tighten down the CG screws if that would help that flimsy lever problem. If it doesn't and you are comfortable with removing it then try sanding the back of the CG by placing some 240 grit over about a 3" diameter can. Just a few thousands of an inch can make a big difference.

Thanks for the tips. I did check the CG screws and they're tight (based on past experience, I always check CG screws on PAMs). it's only loose when it's up. It's quite snug when it's locked down. A silly niggle, no doubt. Shouldn't even complain about it.

Baldrick

A little tip Doc for a loose or floppy lever in your CG, wrap masking tape around it, or get 2x popsicle sticks, cut down to size, one either side to protect and if you have a bench vise, a little 'squeeze can do the trick, but don't come running to me if you break your leg! :D

GC

Sunday...

IMG_2439APS.jpg

AllergyDoc
A little tip Doc for a loose or floppy lever in your CG, wrap masking tape around it, or get 2x popsicle sticks, cut down to size, one either side to protect and if you have a bench vise, a little 'squeeze can do the trick, but don't come running to me if you break your leg! :D

I'm working on that as I type...

Vise grip...

Squeeze...

Dammitt!!!! Someone give me Baldricks address!

AllergyDoc

I'm bedding down with this bad boy (not literally: get your mind out of the gutter!):

4160531519_c0a6371e13_o.jpg

Member X
Greg,

That's an interesting suggestion, I wonder if it is the case? If it is, I wonder how many dealers still have the machines to cut them down to size, and whether they'd be willing...

How big are your wrists? Mine are about 6.75" and on my mesh I only have one of the brushed links in as the mesh is long enough to make up the rest :D

Still want a gen mesh though... :rofl:

20100516001.jpg

Finally got the mesh on this morning, it's a completely different look to the OR strap but I like both equally! ;)

P_Diddy

has the collar guard changed position?

thought it was by the 3, not the 9?

Thursday...

Picture189.jpg

Daaaaaamn! Where did you get that, and please tell me it's affordable!

Don't know if it's just the pic or what, but that's puuuurdy. :popcorn:

greg_r

That's because it's a destro :popcorn:

greg_r

pvdrad_160809.JPG

pvdrad_160809.JPG

P_Diddy

very handy for lefties who wear the watch on right wrist!

That's because it's a destro :popcorn: