Sign in to follow this  
tomo

againwatches.com looks like all reps?!?

tomo

Has anyone ordered from againwatches.com? The site seems legit (I Know they all do, and I know I should and will use a TD), but if anyone else has used them would you comment please?!? Every pic on the site is of a rep, no gens being passed off as the rep, the prices are in line too. Thanks for the help.I hope its a real site/dealer, because it looks really nice.

flyr

I have no idea , but a picture is just a picture and no guarantee you will get what is shown. Your idea of sticking with a TD is a good one!

TheInthusiest

Looks pretty bad. They dont at all specify the movements used. Which in my opinion. is a big giveaway of it being a site you want to stay away from.

Its to me, screaming scam. Stay with our TD's

cheeese

Why do people always ask about non TD sites?

cheeese

Oh, looking at his other posts he's a spammer. Go away spammer!

tomo

Not spamming, and I'm not asking is the site safe because i realize those questions are dumb and repetitive. If you read my post.... I asked if anyone had purchased through the site would comment on their experience. Oye.

tomo

I have no idea , but a picture is just a picture and no guarantee you will get what is shown. Your idea of sticking with a TD is a good one!

Thank you, I realize asking about this other site was also asking to be criticized, but worth a try.

Pob

Should we even coment? I think we should start to ignore stupid questions like this when all the answers are allready here on this site!

flyr

He is being a pain over at RWI as well :asshat:

tomo

He is being a pain over at RWI as well :asshat:

Maybe I'm clueless but I did post this question in the scam section, how is that hurting anyone? Ive indicated the site is probably fake, Im just asking a question. If me being an asshat is posting a question about a possible scam site in the SCAM folder then I'm guilty.

greg_r

If you're into low-end street junk, than it looks like that may be the site for you. :rolleyes:

Honestly, who cares? Yeah, you might get your watch - on the other hand you might not. Why take the risk?