Sign in to follow this  
dfq23

Chopard GTXL 21j query

dfq23

Hello

I have took a punt and ordered a black dial Chopard GTXL from a dealer on Aliexpress. Only really cos it was £29 delivered and the item had pretty good feedback (but not in depth) from others that had bought it.

I have read the review of all 4 versions about original having white dial, ones with vanilla smelling straps and coloured in writing on deployment clasp etc but i'm curious to know which I may receive or is there another super cheap rubbishy copy I am not aware of?

Most dealers have the basic 21j model with black date wheel for about $108 (about £75) delivered so would it be likely this is the one I may finally receive? It has been posted and currently awaiting a flight from China according to tracking

Thanks

greg_r

Nope - there's loads and loads of low-end junk around that is intended mostly for street markets in Africa and other places. Most of the dealers wont touch that kinda stuff (for good reason - quality is pretty poor in most cases)...

Occasionally there's something at that level that's moderately worth having, but it's a bit of a lottery.