Sign in to follow this  
mano I

Looking for a Tank for my wife

mano I

Any opinions on where to get the best quality lady's quartz Cartier Tank with a SS or two-tone bracelet? I'm willing to spend more if the watch is significantly better. Checked out Trusty, Pure and a few others and all have essentially the same price.

Anyone familiar with cartier watches replica

Higher prices, but not sure if quality is better.

TIA

Edited by mano I
admin edit: link to scam site deactivated

Wriggles

Not a clue sorry, but shouldn't be linking potential scam sites in your posts. I'd advise removing it and replacing with the name of the site for anyone who may be interested to look

bklynboy

stick with one of the dealers here, a best that site you mentioned will get you the same watch they can, at worst it's a scam site and you'll get nothing but an expensive lesson

Edited by bklynboy

greg_r

Stick to the trusted dealers - if it's available, they can get it. Remember that dealers are just that - dealers - they all source their products from the same range of makers.

mano I

Thanks for the prompt responses. Fixed my OP and checked out the list of trusted dealers. It seems they're all similarly priced so I figure they source from the same place. I realize the quartz version is nothing special for replica folks so I'll just go with one of them.

Thanks

myaz

Got that right on the sourcing. Good move on the quartz, less fuss for the ladies to reset if they don't wear it everyday. The Tank is very well repped, but the quartz will have a ticking central seconds hand if that bothers you. I got the automatic for my wife, seconds hand sweeps, but I gotta set it for her every time she wants to wear it.