Sign in to follow this  
Member X

Super Reps

chinabee
We do provide information, your job is to search and read. Plenty of info here. Yes, it take time, but you'll LEARN. If somebody will chew it for you- you'll never learn.

The best way to help people learn is to answer the question directly so that they can keep up interest. If every question gets an answer like "don't you know how to do search?", it really doesn't help. In most cases, we either have done the search or have no idea where to start.

If you aren't willing to provide information, that's fine because there are plenty who love to. Personally, I'd appreciate a relevant answer far more than an answer telling me to do search myself.

jeffw69
I'd like to see those super reps with dealers' names attached. It would be more useful for us newbies to just order them.

Do you chew your food, or somebody do it for you?

:lol:

:rofl:

chinabee
I'd like to see those super reps with dealers' names attached. It would be more useful for us newbies to just order them.

What's so funny?

Not everyone here wants to learn the details of a watch. Some, me included, just want a watch with a design we admire and a quality that will last more than a few months. For us, we just want to buy a quality replica. Is that too much to ask?

I don't see the need to make fun of anybody. If you know the answer, you answer; if you don't have the answer or don't feel like to give the answer, move on.

A smartass comment doesn't help anybody and certainly doesn't help the image of this forum.

Edited by chinabee

jeffw69

That's what's funny!

:lol::rofl::dingleberry-nemesis:

from RWG guidelines:

3. Trolling, argumentative behaviour and generally being an idiot is positively encouraged - providing it's in fun. Note: the growing of a fairly thick skin is generally recommended, but please try to remember that drama belongs on the stage, not in our forum.

rc42
A smartass comment doesn't help anybody and certainly doesn't help the image of this forum.

This is certainly true, unless this place has changed a lot recently then responses with mere smartass comments or sarcasm are just not in line with the image of this forum, I'd expect rudeness, crudeness and lewdness at the very least.

:bollocks::69::ttiwwop:

anthonyd
We do provide information, your job is to search and read. Plenty of info here. Yes, it take time, but you'll LEARN. If somebody will chew it for you- you'll never learn.

Luthier,

Not always the case - for example, the other day I saw a Tag SLR and was interested in finding out more about it, if it is availabel as a rep etc. Try searching this forum for tag slr - the damn thing tells me that I cant because the words are 3 letters. Cant find another way of searching either. Using google does bring up a few posts but for some reason the link from google fails to actuall work and show the topic here.

It is exactly the "search yourself" attitude that prevented me from asking here and I rather shot off an email to Mary.

Luthier

Exactly, anthony!!!

If you couldn't find anything here, it mean no threads or posts or reviews of this watch available!!! Nobody could help, so, you did absolutely right thing, shooting email to the dealer.

Problem solved!!!

anthonyd
Exactly, anthony!!!

If you couldn't find anything here, it mean no threads or posts or reviews of this watch available!!! Nobody could help, so, you did absolutely right thing, shooting email to the dealer.

Problem solved!!!

No it is because the stupid system wont let me searchf or the term "tag" or "slr" since they are both 3 letters or under.

I dont know whether or not to be pissed at the forum software or tag for using such a simple name.

Fact is what I was getting at is that it is not always possible to search for information here. (I challenge you to find posts and pics here of a tag slr - i know there are some I just cant find them"

WatchMe007

:ttiwwop:

:69:

What's so funny?

Not everyone here wants to learn the details of a watch. Some, me included, just want a watch with a design we admire and a quality that will last more than a few months. For us, we just want to buy a quality replica. Is that too much to ask?

I don't see the need to make fun of anybody. If you know the answer, you answer; if you don't have the answer or don't feel like to give the answer, move on.

What are you looking for? I LOVE to share my recently acquired knowledge. I'd say start by looking at the pictures and posting questions that are specific. Use the image link feature to repost a pic and ask about the watch if you like what you see. There is too much to learn to boil it down to a list.

And don't forget that this is a shady world.

WatchMe007

Luthier was thrown into a river as a baby. That is how he learned to swim, and he has been F'd up ever since.

:ttiwwop:

WatchMe007

TiP:

Scour the member sales areas on these forums and find something you like. Then research that specific watch.

anthonyd
Maybe "TAG Heuer SLR" would give you some results?

I got tons on these words, even on SLR.

http://www.replica-watches-guide.com/forum...l=TAG+Heuer+SLR

Huh, why does it work now? When I tried few weeks ago it did not and complained that I had words under 3 characters. Maybe an admin can comment. Is it because I upgraded to VIP?

Member X

Ok, basic fact that I might need to add to the first post of this thread:

Nearly all of the Trusted Dealers can get nearly all of the watches on the market.

Therefore, if you like a watch, pick the dealer you like the reviews of and email them to ask if the watch you want is available.

If they can't get it, you can try asking another dealer.

If none of the dealers say they can get it, it is either not repped or repped really badly and therefore crap and not worth buying. Do not order the watch from a non-Trusted Dealer as the chances are they are lying about being able to get it and will scam you.

As above, though, time spent reading on here will enable you to get the feel for what is available, what is not available, what sort of prices they are etc etc. Luthier, although his usual blunt self :):lol:, has a point. This forum is here to help people get good reps and not get ripped off, but a buyer will get a lot more out of the rep-buying experience if they spend some time here learning and chatting, rather than just turning up, asking "Who has the best sub?", ordering it and then never coming back again. Don't be afraid to get involved, we don't (usually :)) bite! :)

powderfreak

The whole point of this forum is to provide information, no? What's the point of that I tell you that i have this 10 great things but I am not going to tell you where I get them from?

No, dude, you got it wrong: The point of a forum is to spread information, not provide them. The difference is easy: Spreading means just writing something down somewhere, whereas providing means someone has to arrange the information for others.

Or put it another way: Why would anyone who just collects watches as a hobby keep a two year old post constantly up to date and spend hours/days searching for information that you could find out yourself in five minutes. Especially, if the information is just used by some grumpy, greedy showoffs who just want a shiny blingbling Sub to tell all your friends at the bar how cool you are?! WTF!?

As some of us already said: Most (all) dealers have access to the same stuff, sometimes one dealer gets a rare piece another one hasn't, but that's as far as it goes. So if you want something called a "super-rep" (that itself is a very misleading and subjective term), then pick some from the old list and write mails to the dealers asking if they are available.

Moreover, just keep up reading what is new. If after a while you still think that the old post should contain more information and all the "new" super-reps, then we would all be happy to see you update it with all the info you just collected for the community. I am already eager to see what you will provide for noobs in a year or so :rofl:

Thank you :)

chinabee

How would I know a rep from a TD is from which factory?

Edited by chinabee

Dendo

+1

Lazy noobs - and arrogant.

(I should know - still one myself :lol:)

Dendo
How would I know a rep from a TD is from which factor?

Ask the TD.

Now Chinabee you have to admit your question was a seriously lazy assed question.

So you now have absolutely no reason to slag off anyone for not giving answers to your lazy queries. Read. Read. Read.

Then in 6 months take over answering the questions on who has the best sub yourself.

chinabee

Ask the TD.

Now Chinabee you have to admit your question was a seriously lazy assed question.

So you now have absolutely no reason to slag off anyone for not giving answers to your lazy queries. Read. Read. Read.

Then in 6 months take over answering the questions on who has the best sub yourself.

Now, that's silly. There are more than 10 TDs. Do suggest that I ask all 10?

Dendo
:lol: :P :picard2:

jeffw69

Ask the TD.

Now, that's silly. There are more than 10 TDs. Do suggest that I ask all 10?

Dendo

Try this chinabee in your email to the trusted dealer you try first.

Dear TD (do not actually write TD when you write to them, if it is Mary, write Mary), Do you have watch X ( do not write X, but write the watch you want, like Rolex Submariner YZ23 (do not write this literally, choose a watch and be as specific as possible, i.e. the watch name etc) that comes from Factory A (not factor A, and not specifically Factory A, you might write Noob factory, or H factory - but make sure you write the one you want do not just copy what I am laboriously writing here for you).

It would also be appropriate if you send them a picture and say you want exactly this watch from Factory A (not specifically Factory A, you might write Noob factory, or H factory - but make sure you write the one you want).

chinabee

I think we'd better open a new topic to discuss what being lazy is.

What I do want to share is that I just bought this superduper rep. You know the watch that costs like half million dollars? Yes, the Rafael Nadal RM 027 watch. I bought a fantastic 1:1 rep for $250. If that's not the super duper rep, I don't know what is.

What? Where did I get it from? Oh, you'd better do your own research. :-)

Edited by chinabee

chinabee
Try this chinabee in your email to the trusted dealer you try first.

Dear TD (do not actually write TD when you write to them, if it is Mary, write Mary), Do you have watch X ( do not write X, but write the watch you want, like Rolex Submariner YZ23 (do not write this literally, choose a watch and be as specific as possible, i.e. the watch name etc) that comes from Factory A (not factor A, and not specifically Factory A, you might write Noob factory, or H factory - but make sure you write the one you want do not just copy what I am laboriously writing here for you).

It would also be appropriate if you send them a picture and say you want exactly this watch from Factory A (not specifically Factory A, you might write Noob factory, or H factory - but make sure you write the one you want).

You know this is much more helpful! I do know how to ask the dealers. I actually have no problem emailing all 10 dealers at one time. :-) My question is to help all of us to save time. If I know which dealer has what I want, I can just go straight to him/her.

Now, you could also say, as being helpful, "Inventory and supply vary. It's best you check with a few dealers on the specific rep you want. One dealer has a particular rep today but may not have it tomorrow."

Dendo
I think we'd better open a new topic to discuss what being lazy is.

What I do want to share is that I just bought this superduper rep. You know the watch that costs like half million dollars? Yes, the Rafael Nadal RM 027 watch. I bought a fantastic 1:1 rep for $250. If that's not the super duper rep, I don't know what is.

What? Where did I get it from? Oh, you'd better do your own research. :-)

1:1 rep of a tourbillon for $250. :lol: