Sign in to follow this  
rocky4691

rwatchesgotu

rocky4691

As bad as I hate to admit it , I have a friend who would not take my advice and join this forum and gain some of the best education found anywhere he insisted on buying from rwatchesgotu.com because he said he could buy 2 or 3 watches for what I pay for 1. I tried to explain that I haven't seen them listed as a TD anywhere and to please just spend a little more and be sure he would get what he paid for. Since his payment a little over a week ago , no QC pics and no answer to email either from their contact us box or the service email address . He paid by cc and I hope to help him recover his payment even though it has cleared his bank account. Does anyone know anything about these people? They have not only a USA address but also a China address associated with their website. If anyone knows anything about them please email me direct at. so maybe I can help him recover his payment if its not to late. Thanks to all. Robert. rocky4691

edit. trust me, you really dont want your email addred posted out in the forum....

Edited by HWG

gtwc

Oh oh...............

I would disassociate yourself from your friend, deny any knowledge of him and prepare

for some flak.

Good luck if he gets what he paid for.

:giggle:

RichardMiami

All indications are that you friend just got an education. Perhaps his CC company can help him recover some of the tuition funds.

You gave him the correct advice referring him here, but there is a VERY old saying:

you can lead a horse to water, but you can't make him drink..

Good Luck

rocky4691

I will be willing that after this if he gets no watch or his $$$ back it be a lot easier to make that horse drink. I do hope he does get what he ordered but I even showed him the same watch from Tony for just a few dollars more + shipping but he was stuck on saving $22.00 and get free shipping. But even though he is a friend he is the kind that you can't tell him shit until the next time.

Kleen™

I have friends like that. Great mates, despite being only one chromosone short of a donkey.

BigBuys
Lenny.gifDoes he look like this?

BadPickle

A fool and his money are easily parted!!

rocky4691

Lenny.gifDoes he look like this?

That's him on Saturday night.