Sign in to follow this  
HeavyKrush

Breitling SOSF...

Olly

Absolute stunner mate !!!! i love it so much i think i'll get one !!!

Congrats,

Olly

yawn

Bert_zps0464ef2c.jpg

Mine ;) you need to get a fen dial with correct curve 'S'

HeavyKrush
Bert_zps0464ef2c.jpg

Yawn, where did you get that dial?

HeavyKrush

Oh, I think that might have been a mispelling... "fen" = "gen"?

fashionjames
who is the dealer @HeavyKrush ? :) im new here, looking for a Breitling. Considering your knowledge when it comes to buying breitlings, i trust you have som pointers for me :)
sorry fashion, bought this from a member here on RWG. Head over to the new members section and introduce yourself and check the Trusted Dealers link for folks you can purchase from. After (5) quality posts you'll be able to see the members 2 members sales sections. Key here is "quality" posts.

whats defined as quality posts?:)

btw. how can i get notificated if someone is anwsering my question on a topic i have currently commented on, (take this one as an example)

and how can i get notificated if someone anwser my question that i have asked in my own post :) still a noob so bare with me guys :)

HeavyKrush
who is the dealer @HeavyKrush ? :) im new here, looking for a Breitling. Considering your knowledge when it comes to buying breitlings, i trust you have som pointers for me :)
sorry fashion, bought this from a member here on RWG. Head over to the new members section and introduce yourself and check the Trusted Dealers link for folks you can purchase from. After (5) quality posts you'll be able to see the members 2 members sales sections. Key here is "quality" posts.

whats defined as quality posts?:)

btw. how can i get notificated if someone is anwsering my question on a topic i have currently commented on, (take this one as an example)

and how can i get notificated if someone anwser my question that i have asked in my own post :) still a noob so bare with me guys :)

Have no idea on the notifications. PM Greg.

Stuvetjee

you sure that you didnt bought a gen? :giggle:

Pharmo

whats defined as quality posts? :)

On the top of the thread there is a option which says "follow this topic" click on that and you will receive instant notification when anyone replies

fashionjames

On the top of the thread there is a option which says "follow this topic" click on that and you will receive instant notification when anyone replies

Yeah i noticed that,but was not shure if that was the way to go.

thank you my friend:)

fikeies

Great write up and glad to see you're enjoying it.

HeavyKrush
Great write up and glad to see you're enjoying it.
Wearin' it as I type this.

Frankt8242

This model has been well replicated for a long time now!!.....I own one of the ones from 5 years back that is still going strong with it's 21J "heart of gold"....These were, IMNSFHO the first of the "superreps", and this newer issue is even more nicely done!!

yawn
Bert_zps0464ef2c.jpg

Yawn, where did you get that dial?

They are all over ebay, but be careful when you want to change dial, because gen dial will have stronger lume, making you want to change the hand and bezel, but then you might want to change the movement because you are going to change hand.

boneyjr

very nice. congrats!