Sign in to follow this  
tdubt

How many times per day do you change watches?

tdubt

I've been quickly building my collection and now know what you guys mean when you say 'not getting enough wrist time'.

so two watches in one day often makes a lot of sense. Work, then play etc. I guess as often as one changes their clothing, they would change their watch.

So cmon, who can stake claim to the record for number of watches worn in a single day? What's you're number? :unsure:

PatronSaintofChainsaws

I'll only change watches once, and only if the function calls for it (ie, switching from a DIY Radiomir to a Sub if I'm going swimming, or switching to my Daytona if I've got a dressy event).

I have been known to wear two watches at once though.

Member X

lol

I'll swap watches if I just fancy something different when I come home from work :unsure: but it's usually because I'm doing something manual and I don't want to damage my nice watches so will swap to my quartz beater watch!

NFleischer

I hate to say; 2-3 times per day! I have more than 60 of them so I need to change often to give most wrist time.

Even so- there are a bunch that hardly ever get worn.

AllergyDoc

I'm on my third of the day. :D

Started off with the Skyland. Switched to the Sub at the pool (had to retrieve the bezel insert from the bottom of the pool). Now I'm onto the Marina Militare.

I usually wear two: the day watch and the MM at night because of the lume.

Baldrick
How many times per day do you change watches?

A lot depends on how many AD's I visit and whether they have cameras or not and if not paying attention :D

Omeg@007

Per/Day!!!!!!!

heheheh, say per/month.

After got introduced to this fabulous site and bought some watches ( planning to buy more. :D ), it will jump from:

per/day to per/hour

:rofl: :rofl: :rolleyes:

Luthier

I wear the watch for at least 2 days. Then - the next one.

GC

No records being set here, I wear a "work watch" and after work I change to a "nice watch" so I guess I change once a day (or is that twice?)

Baldrick

Unforunately for some on here, the watch wears them!!

Brightlight
Unforunately for some on here, the watch wears them!!

That's offensive to Panerai and DSSD owners and most of the depraved habitual masturbatory loser trolls on this forum!!!

I change mine once every couple of months. Kinda like when some people change their underpants.

P_Diddy

was that the WM9 Sub? ;)

...................Switched to the Sub at the pool (had to retrieve the bezel insert from the bottom of the pool).

Baldrick
That's offensive to Panerai and DSSD owners and most of the depraved habitual masturbatory loser trolls on this forum!!!

Not to mention Hublot owners, but at least it's not offensive to offensive people, so I'm not offended!!

rc42

I've settled down these days, I used to get through 3-4 watches per day to try and keep them all wound, but now days I just have one watch that I wear for pretty much everything with a 'beater' for DIY work or swimming if my daily watch isn't waterproof.

That one watch tends to get rotated every couple of months so I'll get through them all in a few years :)

greg_r

I rarely change my watch during the day - even if I'm going out for the evening. I just wear a different one each day B)

dingle

same watch, but maybe a different strap/bracelet. :)