Sign in to follow this  
mrtepax

looking for good submariner

mrtepax

hello friends, Mary posted the photos of MY submariner...and I share them with you. Any remark? Does it look ok? Maybe is the photo, but I don't see the "rolex" engraving on the bracelet...well I see it but it's not so evident as it is in other pics I saw in the forum...Is it ok? And the bezel? is it the 'correct 10'?

Thank you

img0201mf.jpg

img0206s.jpg

img0199ka.jpg

mrtepax

the watches have been shipped and are on their way to my home (just passed the chinese custom)....stay tuned for more news

Member X

Excellent :lol:

Luthier

Now the most painful part - awaiting...

:lol:

Enjoy!!!

mrtepax
Now the most painful part - awaiting...

:)

Enjoy!!!

you bet!!! checking 20 times a day the ems tracking....

donjuan

1; does Mary's sub have the etching I've seen on some of the better ones

2; WM9 from BK is hailed as the best, who is second to his?

3; If I bought a sub from Mary, who would you recommend to modd it so thats its close to or equal to WM9

thanks guys

mrtepax

Oh My God, Oh My God: IT HAS ARRIVED!!!

well, it arrived a couple of days ago and it looks great!!! even better than the pictures.

wonderful movement, superb lume (shines all night long, amazing)....I checked the official submariner page and I can't see any difference, maybe the rehaut engraving is too light...In the next days I will compare it with the original in an AD store.

The only flaw I could notice is that the date switches 5 minutes after midnight, but at this time usually I am sleeping, so I don't mind at all :P

I cannot post photos since I have not a adecent camara (just the one on my mobile phone), I guess you should be pleased with the photos I already posted!!

ONE MORE THING:

I would like to point out that this could not happen without this forum. I would like to thank the administrators and EVERYBODY contributed to this forum with advices and comments. YOU'RE GREAT!!

Member X

That's great :D

I'm glad you had a good first time! lol

Be careful taking it into an AD though, that's a dangerous game...

1; does Mary's sub have the etching I've seen on some of the better ones

2; WM9 from BK is hailed as the best, who is second to his?

3; If I bought a sub from Mary, who would you recommend to modd it so thats its close to or equal to WM9

thanks guys

Mary can get any of the watches on the market bar the WM9, so if you see one you like you can ask her to look for it ;)

I would say there's a lot of sub variants out there though, so you need to know the name of the variant! :D

re: the modding, I'm not sure what variants take gen parts, so it may be best to post these questions as a new topic in the Rolex forum :)