Sign in to follow this  
PtyMom

Hi...and I'm not a guy!

PtyMom

hi all. First thanks for all the helpful noobie posts. I'm glad I found you before I got scammed.

I've noticed there's mostly guys on this site and mostly guy watch replicas.

I'm looking mostly for Cartier watches. there's a few models I like, the ballon bleu small, the tank solo and the JLC reverso.

I'd actually like to find and get all three of them because at some point I'm planning to get myself a nice gen watch but want to pick out one that has been tested and loved.again, thanks for all the info and providing the list of trusted dealers. :-)

alw

Welcome! I just sold a gen Reverso...

I believe you can find what you want by browsing the trusted dealers list.

shpr543

Welcome, and be forewarned...you may only want 3 now, but soon you will have many! It becomes a fun hobby, good luck!

greg_r

Welcome to the nuthouse! :D

There aren't as many ladies' watches repped as there are for guys, but there's still some nice stuff out there. Have fun in your search, and shout if you have any questions!

Pharmo

Welcome my friend!

Not sure about 3 :)

sgtguk

Welcome to the forum, great to see some ladies enjoying the place too !

1littlegreen

Welcome! It is true, you may find many many more pieces you can't do without. This is VERY addicting as a whole.

Here is a link to start you out with a visual of what is available in Cartier. You can email any TD here with a picture of what you are looking for, as they all get pretty much the same items.

http://v.yupoo.com/photos/mrwatch/categorys/5944306/

Looking forward to seeing your posts :)

ramirr

Welcome to time keepers world!

nyckid

Doubt that you'll end up with said 3 only.

But welcome in any case :)

trailboss99

Welcome, all three of those are repped and done reasonably well at that.

Find a pic of what you want (gen pic will do fine) and email a few of the dealers, most if not all should be able to get all of them for you.

PS: this will turn into a loooong thread.

Baldr

The Lacoutre Reverso is an impressive watch. You seem to have a good taste :) Welcome to the forum !

Jameo

Welcome to the forum, you are correct there are not enough ladies on the forum.

The JLC reverso is a stunning watch and worn by both man and ladies, some great veriations in that model.

scorpion

Welcome, G'day Mate, Huan Ying, Velkommen, Welkom, Bienvenue, Willkommen, Benvenuto, Dzieñ Dobry, Dobrodošao, Vítejte,

Bonvenon, Tervetuloa, Accueil, Fogadtatás, Velkomin, Selamat Datang, Powitanie, Bem-vindo, Namaste, and Välkommen....................

My advice is to leave here right now, dont look back just go away and forget you ever found this site.................

Or get your wallet ready for a serious spending spree!!!!!! And make sure you have a good long read, you can get some great

information from this forum, all the answers are here if you look hard enough!

...........-(o o)-...........

==oOO==(_)==OOo==

Scorp Industries™ © ☺ ♠

PS: Yes this message is cut and pasted, I am sorry if you thought it was hand crafted just for you and are now bitterly disapointed but I simply have way to much work to do to write down an individual welcome to every new member. But hey at least you might understand one or more of the languages I put "welcome" in.

J!m

Welcome!

And I will reinforce the warnings of the others... It is very addictive!

don't forget to add to your list the classic Submariner (I think it looks great on a lady) as well as the Daytona. Although the modern versions are great, I think the vintage models have a certain 'something' in their simplicity. Plus you don't see everyone wearing a vintage Daytona, which is nice...

Aren

Welcome, welcome!

You found the right place. The watches are reps but the members are genuine, and really knowledgeable and helpful.

You have nice taste and the watches you like won't be difficult to come by.

Not only are the watches addictive, the forum is too.

There are people here from all over the world.

Yes, mostly gents here, but most reps are for men. It is the only real accessory the average gent has other than a nice pen and cuff links for dressy occasions and sports.

Most everyone here has a great sense of humour. Just don't take anything personally.

If you can imagine it is a joke, take it that way. :) We joke around alot about everything.

Nice that you read the noob posts, they are really helpful.

You can scroll down on the main page to the Trusted Dealer sections and look at what they have available.

You can also see their feedback. These dealers are trusted for a reason. They are tried and true.

You won't get scammed here, so congratulations on finding this great place.

You have a good approach starting out with reps.

Enjoy your time here and good luck in this amazing hobby.

All the best!!!

:)

Irishcain

Welcome to the worst hobby you'll never want to give up :D

dingle

Welcome to the nuthouse :D

Dr_Rolex

"all three of them"-Thats what she said :giggle: ....................... will that out of the way welcome aboard!!

P4GTR

If you've never seen a high end rep, once you get your 1st... You'll be hooked.

I got my wife a Cartier in her collection, but it isn't a high end model.. I'm not sure which it is. Sorry I can't be better help.

If you are a tag fan even a little, check out their ladies models, the link models look like they came out of an AD (authorized dealer).

Some of the Rolex stuff too is very well done of course.

PS: Congrats on being the only member on RWG with a vagina (no other active women that I know of right now), although some of us act like we have them from time to time.

HeavyKrush

Hello and welcome. Can't go wrong with a J12..

DSC_1450.jpg

IMAG0199.jpg

HeavyKrush

Doh! You said Cartier not Chanel.

myaz

Welcome.

I got a Cartier Tank Francaise for my wife and it's close, so close to the gen that you will likely hate to spend the big bucks for the real thing when it's time for you to get the gen.

That one is automatic. Don't know if a version can be had in quartz.

If you do prefer quartz, the Patek 24 is worth looking at. Got it as well. About the same size as the Tank. Added bonus: both the gen and reps are quartz, and it's priced at about $190.

It is blingier than the Tank but looks real close to the stainless steel gen that goes for around 9-10K. Note that the gen also comes in gold, platinum and has versions with increasing numbers of surfaces covered by diamonds.

justuwatch

Hola ;] Hello;] welcome

JoelMarrs

Hi there welcome to the forum..i hope you are havin a great time out here..anyways make your stay a pleasant one up here at this community..

Guyute

You should seriously consider the Rolesium Yachtmaster. My girl LOVES hers.

Welcome to the forum. :)