Sign in to follow this  
alvinado

AP ROO blackthemes: Gen vs Rep Comparison

alvinado

By Legend of Speed, reposted by alvinado.

One of the SoCal family owns a gen Black Themes... and although he will remain nameless, he provided his Black Themes for these comparison shots next to a Black Themes V2 secs@12 watch owned by me...

In the pics, the gen is the bracelet version, the rep is the rubber strap version....

DSC_0725.jpg

DSC_0726.jpg

DSC_0727.jpg

DSC_0728.jpg

DSC_0729.jpg

DSC_0730.jpg

This last shot is a comparison between the gen Black Themes versus a Ziggy lumed Slevin... taken to gauge the intensity of the lume versus the master's.... as my rep will be going for lume soon.

DSC_0665.jpg

Hope you enjoyed the pics... and thanks to the fellow SoCal member for taking the pics..

Member X

Great pics :D

Looks pretty close to the gen to me!

ebzen02

Not reading the text I could not tell the difference. To me they both look great. I like the one with the rubber better-- funny, I thought that the gen was the one with the rubber bracelet..

oscarmadfish

very good rep indeed

jkirke

The beat "out-of-the-box" reps I've EVER owned. It's a really versatile piece too, and has many different faces once you change some straps. Great write up.

elzac
The beat "out-of-the-box" reps I've EVER owned. It's a really versatile piece too, and has many different faces once you change some straps. Great write up.

Bros,

Appreciate your advise which dealer should i get this beauty AP ... tks

cheers

baruch
By Legend of Speed, reposted by alvinado.

One of the SoCal family owns a gen Black Themes... and although he will remain nameless, he provided his Black Themes for these comparison shots next to a Black Themes V2 secs@12 watch owned by me...

In the pics, the gen is the bracelet version, the rep is the rubber strap version....

DSC_0725.jpg

DSC_0726.jpg

DSC_0727.jpg

DSC_0728.jpg

DSC_0729.jpg

DSC_0730.jpg

This last shot is a comparison between the gen Black Themes versus a Ziggy lumed Slevin... taken to gauge the intensity of the lume versus the master's.... as my rep will be going for lume soon.

http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r154/speedshift22/ROO%20Comparison/DSC_0665

Edited by baruch