Sign in to follow this  
LeandroBR

NEW Noob Factory Liquid Metal Planet Ocean Launched !

LeandroBR

This is the 42 mm Limited edition Liquid Metal Planet Ocean rep. with closed caseback just released by Angus (Puretime)

http://puretime.co/s...b-best-edition/

It looks awesome !

Pearl, bezel, dial, he valve and crown looks crisps including the lume. (by the way all blue on gen)

Let's hope for a fair price !

OMG2013071001-02_enl_zps9872dfc2.jpg

OMG2013071001-01_enl_zpsa5b8c71e.jpg

OMG2013071001-15_enl_zps74fbe3ee.jpg

OMG2013071001-03_enl_zps8551a684.jpg

more pictures from Angus

u2yzuhyz_zpsaeebc51f.jpg

e9evu7y3_zpsef69b119.jpg

By the way, the Noob Ceramic PO should be out soon. Will see...

Edited by leandim

mac83

Looks spot on, think im going to go for this

ImNotFatImFluffy

Price will almost certainly be way up there for a rep since its been a long time in the making, I hope the bezel is more fade resistant than on the BP CrPO.

Frankt8242

OK.......It looks like a PO with a faded bezel insert....And "That" makes it special...??? :noway:

ImNotFatImFluffy
OK.......It looks like a PO with a faded bezel insert....And "That" makes it special...??? :noway:
supposedly noob factory has gens and idk about looking "faded", but liquid metal PO should look shinier, which it certainly hold true to. About price, I'd guess mid to high 400 USD+. Noob factory has been in the process of making this plus the ceramics since before BP factory started on the CrPO.

boneyjr

I had one of the previous versions. The bracelet fit weird on the case, and the size is just too small for my liking.

Allstarr

This looks great. But what is the difference with liquid metal!? *walks to search bar*

ImNotFatImFluffy
This looks great. But what is the difference with liquid metal!? *walks to search bar*
liquid metal is a fancy alloy, promising great benefits, especially combined with ceramic, but, if there are any actual benefits on the rep (time will tell), and what exactly the factory did to get a genlike look, nobody may ever know

Allstarr
liquid metal is a fancy alloy, promising great benefits, especially combined with ceramic, but, if there are any actual benefits on the rep (time will tell), and what exactly the factory did to get a genlike look, nobody may ever know

Awesome, thanks for the reply.

razorblade

I like it and probably will get it. Caseback is the only thing off, but then again its only a caseback. I'm thinking it'll be priced 300ish with a clone ETA, as with all noob releases: AP Diver, JLC NSD, IWC Ingy Laureus.

g.man

I like this.

yup

g.man

ImNotFatImFluffy
I like it and probably will get it. Caseback is the only thing off, but then again its only a caseback. I'm thinking it'll be priced 300ish with a clone ETA, as with all noob releases: AP Diver, JLC NSD, IWC Ingy Laureus.
I'm not sure Asian ETA will be available soon since some reps are never available with alternatives to "SWISS" ETA

razorblade
I'm not sure Asian ETA will be available soon since some reps are never available with alternatives to "SWISS" ETA

You're half right on that. But this is a noob release and they usually release with both options. See puretime's site and both are to be available.

But what you've said applies to all recent BP factory releases, all their recent Omegas are offered only with Swiss ETAs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wingnut121

I like it, and looking forward to some reviews,

I own WI $150 special which I am already pretty happy with, so I am torn.... Time will tell

I am sure on the Gen the watch bracelet lines up on the lug ends and doesn't dip,

jacobarch

Do the 42mm Gens have a closed caseback like that?

jeffw69

1,948 pieces of this ever made in the entire world! Yep, this watch is rarer than an alterboy's buttcherry.

Pharmo

looking good....hmmmm...getting tempted :)

ImNotFatImFluffy

Yes gen on LM is closed caseback, Asian ETA might be available, but how soon? Nobody knows

dasselin

I like that one with the mesh bracelet. Very tempted. But stoically resisting.....I need more info

Bigcountrykris

Love it...... Buying it

cheeese

Anyone know why Angus isn't a trusted dealer over here? He seems to take the lead with a lot of the better quality reps such as the PAM 356 and I know he's had a lot of input in the upcoming black bay rep. It's a PITA to go over to repgeek to follow his threads.

jeffw69

Anyone know why Angus isn't a trusted dealer over here? He seems to take the lead with a lot of the better quality reps such as the PAM 356 and I know he's had a lot of input in the upcoming black bay rep. It's a PITA to go over to repgeek to follow his threads.

The answer lies within the pages of this forum.

Sakurai

Looks great - however, if one would prefer ordering from one of the TD's on this forum - who would be the most likely TD's to get their hands on this?

Olly

OMFG why do they spring things like this upon me when i need to buy other things :giggle:

Love it and it looks very well made.

masmannan

It looks really good. I need a 45.5 version with orange numbers please.

Masmannan