Sign in to follow this  
LeandroBR

NEW Noob Factory Liquid Metal Planet Ocean Launched !

ImNotFatImFluffy

problem is the dial is holding it back from being next to perfect 8 or 9 of 10 either have wrong 6 (should be the 9 flipped upside down), or have something tilted, if these problems were fixed it would be a must have for me.

spiltyu

Hi Guyz,

Does anyone have it? I am so courious... Would go for it if it is really that perfect. But would put it on rubber.

deathnote

I like it and probably will get it. Caseback is the only thing off, but then again its only a caseback. I'm thinking it'll be priced 300ish with a clone ETA, as with all noob releases: AP Diver, JLC NSD, IWC Ingy Laureus.

JLC NSD is almost $400 not $300

ImNotFatImFluffy
Hi Guyz,

Does anyone have it? I am so courious... Would go for it if it is really that perfect. But would put it on rubber.

those that have accepted one seem to be very happy besides the issues I've mentioned in my previous post

razorblade

I like it and probably will get it. Caseback is the only thing off, but then again its only a caseback. I'm thinking it'll be priced 300ish with a clone ETA, as with all noob releases: AP Diver, JLC NSD, IWC Ingy Laureus.

JLC NSD is almost $400 not $300

That's not the point mate - I was speculating the price before it was released.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Panerista

Wish I didn't see that :)

Mickey Padge

Sweet watch, I think the noob factory will be making more models from Omega, like the 300M Seamaster ceramic, and 50 year aniversary Bond version, the BP factory ones are OK, just too hit and miss for QC :)

BlackBandit

mmmmmmm :drool:

sms

It's 300 with clone movement, 150 more for Swiss I went with clone. It looks great IMHO. Running good. I pre ordered. The first run had some dial issues. I got one of the last second run watches and can't find anything wrong with it that bothers me.

sms

It's 300 with clone movement, 150 more for Swiss I went with clone. It looks great IMHO. Running good. I pre ordered. The first run had some dial issues. I got one of the last second run watches and can't find anything wrong with it that bothers me.

I'm a terrible photographer and I missed a coupke of specs on the dial around and above the 7 it appears. I didn't see anything at all until I started uploading these pictures

lmpoa.jpg

lmpoe.jpg

lmpoa.jpg

lmpob.jpg

watchlover442

hmmmm I might have to get one of these

Olly

Beautiful watch but the makers need to sort out the way they assemble the dial ! Everything is crooked on some of em :giggle: That is why i'm holding off getting one for now :)

Sakurai

I got mine yesterday - love it! Don't know what everyone is on about with the dials (would someone care to explain?), maybe I have extremely low standards but I cannot find anything that bothers me with mine. Compares very nicely side by side with my orange BK CrPO.

felipe_zx9r

Has anyone been able to contact someone at Puretime ? Ive sent 2 emails a week apart and nothing.

Soldie

Any rumor about this coming 42 mm in blue dial and bezel? Would love it.

Realism

Has anyone been able to contact someone at Puretime ? Ive sent 2 emails a week apart and nothing.

that's RWI/RG, not RWG

ImNotFatImFluffy

blue is Ti and not a limited edition and should be coming at a later date, but i think the Noob release of CrPO is coming out first.

the one sms has seems to be great, probably about 99/100 as far as how good it could be, ive noticed there has been some very slight spacing issues on all dials so far, but you have to be really detail oriented and look for them, by far what im noticing is way less of an issue than having wrong 6 and things being tilted, which im not seeing in the one sms has, or the PureTime modified one (in the topic on RG).

up until lately almost all have had significant flaws, im hoping at some point (hopefully soon), all or almost all are at the level the one sms has is and the PureTime modified one.

Edited by ImNotFatImFluffy

Soldie

Am told it is out of stock. Any idea when it will be available again?

ImNotFatImFluffy

Am told it is out of stock. Any idea when it will be available again?

would be best to contact PureTime/Angus on RG or RWI

psantos1091

Yes, I'm bumping an oldish thread.......How is everyone's LMPO bezel's holding up?

marressey

Great idea psantos! I was thinking the same. Any issues, folks? Is the crown f*cking up on these ones too?

JohnG

Come on you maggots, tell us how your LMPO's are holding up!!!

psantos1091

+1

Olly

+1

+2 I wanna know if the bezel is fading yet.

Libertatia

There were reports on fading bezels on different forums months ago... Not sure how long this watch has been out.... I'll say you're all doomed, only time will tell :)