Sign in to follow this  
LeandroBR

NEW Noob Factory Liquid Metal Planet Ocean Launched !

andmatt

I had made a list of my next 3 purchases, the LMPO has just made it to the top, it's stunning. Placing an order as we speak....

I've got to stop looking at this forum

thomas1406

ok,

I have take a décision, ordered a LMPO today, :P

But i need choose a dealer, wich one?

Puretime no a trusted dealer or a trusted dealer?

Wich one trusted dealer?

Little help for this please,

Thank you,

Tho

Puretime are NOT trusted here.

Any of the other dealers should be able to help. Try Marvellous Replica, Perfect Clones or Trusty.

Thank you admin ;)

Bye

Bigcountrykris

Go for MR

marvelous?

Yeah, thats where mine came from

Technojunkie

Received my QC pics today :-)

Duzza

Got a link to the TD's page?

Technojunkie

Got a link to the TD's page?

I used Watch International, you'll need to send them an email as they don't have a website.

thomas1406

Received my QC pics today :-)

exchange the pictures please,

:)

Where did you bought?

JazzV3

Hello Techno,

I was just inquiring about this one myself.

The TD I contacted mentioned that the issue with what he had was a crooked 12 marker (photo confirmed it).

I'm not sure if it was the Noob version or not. I don't want to be crazy picky, but it was noticeable.

How did the QC shots you got look?

Maybe I will give Watch International a try.

Thx.

ImNotFatImFluffy

the noob versions dial has had and AFAIK still does have issues with the dial, most noticeable being that the 1 in 12 is too far left, should only be slightly off center, im not quite sure on if its crooked though.

the most obvious issue lately has been that the 1 in 12 is too far left, should only be a smidge off center. aside from that i personally dont see any super obvious flaws (im sure they havent corrected the other dial issues, but in any case, those are way less obvious and would need some studying to spot)

Hello,

I'm sorry, i don't speak very good english and i'm not sure understand good your post,

What do you mean when you said "im sure they havenot corrected the other dial issues"

Which are the other dial problemes,

Are they resolved now?

I can't see the 1 12 problem on the site below but it seems the crow is bigger,

Perhaps the angle of view (need help to confirm or not,)

http://www.pureti.me...b-best-edition/

Thank you for help,

Thomas

the other issues are that the spacing of the words below the Omega symbol are wrongly spaced, for example some words should be closer, some further away, not to mention words, numbers, and certain markers being crooked, at least they were before

Edited by ImNotFatImFluffy

JazzV3

Oddly, it wasn't the number that was off, it was the 12 marker.

Like I had said, I am not sure if this version is the same as the one that had been reviewed. None of those mentioned or pictured it.

The seller was very upfront and asked - "Are you picky" :) "You might not like the flaw". That was appreciated.

It wasn't a QC photo sent, but not certain of the protocol, so I won't post it.

This looks like a sharp rep and I was just curious if this was a current issue or if there was another version.

psantos1091

Video review anyone?

Technojunkie

I found it difficult to see how accurately centered the markers were on the QC pic's as they are raised and even the slightest angle of the watch in a picture can make them appear off centre in relation to the adjacent minute markers.

Additionally, in some pics the 12 marker did seem slightly askew (pulled to the left) but, in others, seemed fine. I even asked for additional pic's but still found it difficult to ascertain one way or the other how good the markers were. Even the 12 marker in the review watch

linked in post #182 looks out IMO ! However, in general, I was satisfied and approved the watch.

I'm not so sure about the 1 of 12 being too far to the left. Looking at pictures of the gen (on the Omega site) the left edge of the 2 of 12 is in the same vertical line as the left edge of the 12 marker which puts the 1 of 12 off to the left and certainly not slightly off center IMO.

Personally for me, the LMPO rep has enough good points and wow factor to overcome it's few minor discrepancies that will only be noticed by a minority under close observation.

Bigcountrykris

I 100% agree with that, only people in the know & that have the watch in hand to study would notice any of the flaws, i think you will be very pleased with it, looking forward to seeing some pics

JazzV3

Thanks for the feedback guys.

I just busted my rep cherry last night with a couple PAMs from Toro.

:coke:

thomas1406

Sent email to Marvelous and Andrew and perfect clones for buy it but they don't have the watch...

I try watch international...

Edited by thomas1406

JazzV3

That's not the LMPO (Liquidmetal) version.

Edited by JazzV3

thomas1406

Cr = Ceramic?

ImNotFatImFluffy

I realize the positioning of the 12 shouldn't be "perfect", but my point is the 1 in 12 should only be slightly left of the middle of the marker, if almost all of the 1 is completely left of the center of the marker, its pretty obviously too far left.

Technojunkie

I realize the positioning of the 12 shouldn't be "perfect", but my point is the 1 in 12 should only be slightly left of the middle of the marker, if almost all of the 1 is completely left of the center of the marker, its pretty obviously too far left.

The center of the 1 of 12 on the gen is directly under the bottom of the 59 minute marker. To my eyes, the position of the 1 of 12 on the rep is in exactly the same position !

Bigcountrykris

Your right, people making an issue over nothing

ImNotFatImFluffy

Well maybe recent reps are right on, but earlier batches seemed to be obviously off