Sign in to follow this  
xxx87

Mont Blanc Time Walker

LightGeek

I just placed my order for mine.

im excited and cant wait ... my first purchase!

mo1050-montblanc-time-walker-white-dial-ss-ss-asian-7750-28800bph.jpg

hope i get it before tues. payed fedex fast shipping 3 business days...

It's unlikely because the dealer still has to go out and source the watch. After that, you COULD opt out of QC which might save a day or so. Then the dealer has to get out and ship it.

Montecristo408

It's unlikely because the dealer still has to go out and source the watch. After that, you COULD opt out of QC which might save a day or so. Then the dealer has to get out and ship it.

Really!?

What about if they attempt to deliver and no one is home!?

Do u happen to know? I wont have someone at my house until after 4th.

LightGeek

Really!?

I think it's a safe bet you won't have the watch until at least the 4th, but who knows...

----------------

Sent from my Pilot 5000 using optional modem attachment

Hassep

LOVE my time walker! Here with a nato skin. aqedu5y4.jpg

Montecristo408

Really!?

I think it's a safe bet you won't have the watch until at least the 4th, but who knows...

----------------

Sounds good thank you. Will keep my fingers crossed!

Montecristo408
LOVE my time walker! Here with a nato skin. aqedu5y4.jpg

That's a beautiful combination!!! Nice piece!!!!

Duzza

This is the 1 piece I'm still craving after

xxx87

Whoah, jumped from $170 to $375 :lol: Good for you, man. It should be a solid watch :D

thanks you now it is a lot of money for me because i m still a student. Then I thought it would more stupid when I have to spend 170 for something I m not sure of. I think the 375 looks almost like the original. Do you guys think the braclet will also be better than one for 170 or they use the same? I really hope the bracelet is ok becaus I prefer steel to leather. But in emergency when it is really bad, I will order a leather.

Thank you so much for you help guys your posts really helped a newby like me!

Montecristo408

this watch is really beautiful in white too, indeed! wish you best luck with it

Thank you!!! Same to you!! Post pics onced received

LightGeek

Whoah, jumped from $170 to $375 :lol: Good for you, man. It should be a solid watch :D

thanks you now it is a lot of money for me because i m still a student. Then I thought it would more stupid when I have to spend 170 for something I m not sure of. I think the 375 looks almost like the original. Do you guys think the braclet will also be better than one for 170 or they use the same? I really hope the bracelet is ok becaus I prefer steel to leather. But in emergency when it is really bad, I will order a leather.

Thank you so much for you help guys your posts really helped a newby like me!

Bracelet is different. Search for the "dogbone" look and you'll see.

----------------

Soldie

I have the same watch with bracelet and both are excellent quality. No complaints.

Montecristo408
I have the same watch with bracelet and both are excellent quality. No complaints.

Cool

LightGeek

Cool

Look at the side of the bracelet in the watch you ordered: http://www.tswatchltd.com/10210-65730-thickbox/mo1050-montblanc-time-walker-white-dial-ss-ss-asian-7750-28800bph.jpg

See how it looks like ... O=O that's good.

Now go look at the links you posted earlier and you'll see they are more one solid edge.

Montecristo408

Cool

Look at the side of the bracelet in the watch you ordered: http://www.tswatchltd.com/10210-65730-thickbox/mo1050-montblanc-time-walker-white-dial-ss-ss-asian-7750-28800bph.jpg

Now go look at the links you posted earlier and you'll see they are more one solid edge.

Im confused... Sorry.. What other pic besides the TSwatches link?

LightGeek

Cool

Look at the side of the bracelet in the watch you ordered: http://www.tswatchlt...50-28800bph.jpg

Ohhhh you're not the original poster :) I mean the links in the first post of this thread.

Montecristo408

Cool

Look at the side of the bracelet in the watch you ordered: http://www.tswatchlt...50-28800bph.jpg

Ohhhh you're not the original poster :) I mean the links in the first post of this thread.

Yeah i was a bit confused. but teach me a lil bit on what you were trying to say, please. in intrigued to learn about new things.

xxx87

Cool

Yeah i was a bit confused. but teach me a lil bit on what you were trying to say, please. in intrigued to learn about new things.

I also couldn't follow everything you said, I understand that the braclet should be a better quality lets see! Thank you

Montecristo408

I got my order in from TSWATCHINT and let me tell you im very pleased. Will purchase again from this TD.

Packaging was great! They were protected very well!

No problems with Customs at all. He attached all paper work needed.

I order a automatic Montblanc Time walker silver dial SS Chrono and a Woman's Tag Aqua Racer MOP dial SS quartz.

The watches are perfectly working!!! My chrono works great! All markings like The GENs as i have eyed a GEN montblanc for a long time! And i own a GEN men's aqua racer.

Only 2 down sides , on montblanc the white star looks a bit on ivory side and not white. And on the aqua racer the MOP dial is more like a silver dial.

But over all very very please!!! And i also got a gift from them!!! Some earrings. eva5u8ej.jpgusa4aqyg.jpga5upavyt.jpgzu2yjega.jpgabynena4.jpgapety2yr.jpgupyzy3uh.jpguga4asu4.jpgame9a5yb.jpg7uta5e5e.jpg9abuvame.jpgy7amuzed.jpgesenudy9.jpgza9ene9a.jpgegygy4e6.jpg

I think they are Hermes earrings right?

I got my order in from TSWATCHINT and let me tell you im very pleased. Will purchase again from this TD.

I order a automatic Montblanc Time walker silver dial SS Chrono and a Woman's Tag Aqua Racer MOP dial SS quartz.

The watches are perfectly working!!! My chrono works great! All markings like The GENs as i have eyed a GEN montblanc for a long time! And i own a GEN men's aqua racer.

Only 2 down sides , on montblanc the white star looks a bit on ivory side and not white. And on the aqua racer the MOP dial is more like a silver dial.

But over all very very please!!! And i also got a gift from them!!! Some earrings. eva5u8ej.jpgusa4aqyg.jpga5upavyt.jpgzu2yjega.jpgabynena4.jpgapety2yr.jpgupyzy3uh.jpguga4asu4.jpgame9a5yb.jpg7uta5e5e.jpg9abuvame.jpgy7amuzed.jpgesenudy9.jpgza9ene9a.jpgegygy4e6.jpg

Tell me what you guys think about the pieces!! Please!

Cool

I also couldn't follow everything you said, I understand that the braclet should be a better quality lets see! Thank you

Did you get yours already!?

lefty1986

May i know the movement durability? Also how much u got for the mont blanc?

Tell me what you guys think about the pieces!! Please!

Cool

Did you get yours already!?

flyr

Lefty1986 please don't quote the entire thread when you post, it wastes bandwidth and makes my eyes hurt! :stars: