Sign in to follow this  
conx

10 years in jail for watch theft...

conx

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-23411782

The judge told them if they had stolen anything other than Hublot's he would have given a longer sentence, but because they nicked a couple of ugly as fuck Hublot's he felt sorry for them :)

Olly
:rofl: I'm glad im not the only one who cant stand their design and RIDICULOUS price tag. Hahah

Del

The judge told them if they had stolen anything other than Hublot's he would have given a longer sentence, but because they nicked a couple of ugly as fuck Hublot's he felt sorry for them :)

:lmao2:

nyckid

AP is one of the most obnoxious, snob motherfuckers in the watch industry and yet people love their watches. I have heard (from gen AP holders) that when it comes to sending their watches for servicing, they're ridiculously obnoxious and if you got your AP second hand (as in, you didn't buy it directly from them) they give you a really hard time and if they decide to service your watch they will charge you a lot of money, like, A LOT!

So, we can't talk about ugly or pricey for that matter :)

Realism
AP is one of the most obnoxious, snob motherfuckers in the watch industry and yet people love their watches. I have heard (from gen AP holders) that when it comes to sending their watches for servicing, they're ridiculously obnoxious and if you got your AP second hand (as in, you didn't buy it directly from them) they give you a really hard time and if they decide to service your watch they will charge you a lot of money, like, A LOT! So, we can't talk about ugly or pricey for that matter :)

totally not true...

mellan50

http://www.bbc.co.uk...london-23411782

So funny :clap:

TheSav

Using a Vespa as one of the get away vehicles probably wasn't the best idea.

dalboy

10 YRS !!

Ridiculous

Dal.

onionbag

10 years eh?.........Their mitigation musta been those Hublots they had to fence........................ooh the mortification!!

Monty010

Hublot... I think the judge had to give them more jail time for just having piss poor taste

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

dalboy

The judicial system in this country is outdated.

Olly
Hublot... I think the judge had to give them more jail time for just having piss poor taste

:rofl:

persilh

If I was in charge of sentencing then thieves would be locked up for 50 years and would serve every day without any hands.

Pharmo

If I was in charge of sentencing then thieves would be locked up for 50 years and would serve every day without any hands.

+1

dalboy

What about their human rights ?? little darlings. :giggle:

964boy

Sounds about right :death: .

jeffw69

bring back public hangings! :P

dalboy

We need to replace all these public schoolboy QC's and Judges,. with people who live on the same planet as the rest of us.

Lets have punishment that befits the crime

nev848

They went in tooled up so that's why the got the ten stretch.

The cock monkeys should have got life for being such Dumb fucks.

watch.aholic

AP is one of the most obnoxious, snob motherfuckers in the watch industry and yet people love their watches. I have heard (from gen AP holders) that when it comes to sending their watches for servicing, they're ridiculously obnoxious and if you got your AP second hand (as in, you didn't buy it directly from them) they give you a really hard time and if they decide to service your watch they will charge you a lot of money, like, A LOT!

I've read something to similar effect on a gen forum.....Also they won't give you an estimated quote on servicing of an AP.....They imply that if you have to ask for the servicing cost you can't afford an AP..... :o

nyckid

I've read something to similar effect on a gen forum.....Also they won't give you an estimated quote on servicing of an AP.....They imply that if you have to ask for the servicing cost you can't afford an AP..... :o

It's true, they are absolutely ridiculous! Unpleasant and snobbish.

Frankt8242

Hublot is to watches as Kardashian is to women.... :noway:

nyckid

Not sure I can get that analogy but oh well

Black Diamond

Reminds me of this

Zachthebaker

in the states, if a worker chased and apprehended a criminal he would be arrested.. maybe even sued for injury to the criminal.. in the UK they give em 500 pound. WTF is wrong with America